Kinnaur - Apply for Medical Certificate
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Apply for Medical Certificate in Kinnaur.
- Please visit the clinic or government hospital (where a register medical practitioner who can issue such certificate is available) OR search for your nearest doctor but please confirm whether he or she is registered medical practitioner by using the following link. online link
- Apply using the format of application as applicable. Fill in the application form and attach a passport size photograph.
- Medical practitioner will check the submitted application. As per requirements, applicant may have to take the tests in a lab.
- Once the test result is issued or in some cases if the test is not required, applicant will be issued with a medical certificate.
- Application form (format provided by respective department / corporate / forms can be used)
- Online link for one of the medical application form : Form Link
- Passport size Photo
- Test results (As advised by the medical officer OR the concerned agencies that require this certificate)
- ID proof
- Aadhar card
- NOTE: Some corporates have their own format for this certificate. In such case, one has to get the format and get it certified from the medical practitioner
Office Locations & Contacts
Himachal Pradesh Medical Council,
Priyadarshni Apartment, near IGMC road,
Shimla -1, Himachal Pradesh.
Telephone No. 0177-2659771.
Link for contact information: contacts link
- Medical certificate is a requirement to those who wants to obtain a driver's license and other official documents
- As a policy MNC’s will ask the candidates to submit a medical certificate
- Few Govt. service requires medical certificate to ascertain the fitness
- Minimum of Rs.200 will be charged (This fees varies from Doctor to Doctor)
- Medical certificate which is meant for overseas job requires certain level of examination as advised by the recruiter from overseas and fees for such certificate will be decided by them
- Medical certificate is valid for 6 months OR
- As mentioned on the certificate.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
- Medical certificate can be obtained in One day for cases – where no further test is required
- If certain tests has to be carried out and the result for such tests takes time – time varies
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- name of the applicant
- identification marks
- name and designation of the medical practitioner
- registration number of the medical officer
- signature of the medical officer
Need for the Document
- A medical certificate (also known as doctor's certificate) is a statement from a physician or other health care provider to attest the result of a medical examination of a patient.
- This certificate is a mandatory pre requisite while dealing with government departments / PSUs in India
- It can serve as a "sick note" (documentation that an employee is unfit for work) or evidence of a health condition.
- The original medical certificate is given to a patient to provide documentary evidence to the employer.
Information which might help
- The certificate should be legible.
- This certificate should be written on the doctor’s letterhead and should not contain abbreviations or medical jargon.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people in Kinnaur can be listed here.