Kinnaur - Apply for Insecticide License
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Apply for Insecticide License in Kinnaur.
- Applicant has to get the letter head for the firm and should get required document as per our page.
- Applicant should go to the licensing officer to apply.
- Link for contact details :link
- Please collect the appropriate application form as per officer’s advice or can be downloaded from the following link:form link
- Submit the completed application with required documents as mentioned in our required documents session.
- After accepting the application, officials will advise the amount to be remitted as per the mode (treasury challan or as acceptable).
- Applicant after remitting the mentioned amount, should provide the same to the department authority for processing.
- Applicant will get intimation for inspection of premises.
- Authorities will inspect the business place and do the due diligence for the machine / other apparatus as mentioned in application by applicant.
- Once all the process yields satisfactory result, Applicant gets intimation to collect the License.
- On the said date, applicant can collect the license.
- Licensing officer will provide information on educational requirements.
- If the applicant is not having eligible education then he can hire a person with respective discipline and should get the written document as advised by officials for his or her concern.
- In case of pesticide commercial license - applicant should be at least a graduate in Agriculture or in Science with Chemistry as a subject with a certificate of minimum 15 days training from any of the following Institutions-Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore, Indian Grain Storage Institute, Hapur and National Plant Protection Training Institute, Hyderabad.
- Online service is currently unavailable.
- GST details
- Application form.
- Application form online link:form link
- Letter head
- Rubber stamp in the company name
- Chemist Willingness Letter
- Chemist Bio-data (Diploma or degree holder –details can be obtained from the office while you visit for applying)
- Chemist Appointment Letter
- Chemist Degree Certificate
- List of Lab equipment's
- List of Straight Micronutrients
- Additional documents (If Any)
- ID proof
- Address proof
- Document of the shop and address proof
- Establishment certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- An undertaking that applicant shall abide by the terms and conditions of the insecticides Act, 1968.
Office Locations & Contacts
Director of Agriculture,
Krishi Bhawan, Boileauganj, Shimla,
Himachal Pradesh 171005
Phone: - 0177 283 1402
Link for Contact: link
- Any person desiring to manufacture or to sell, stock or exhibit for sale or distribute any insecticide, or to undertake commercial pest control operations with the use of any insecticide is eligible to make an application to the licensing officer for the grant of a license.
- Education criteria is mandatory. Please check with licensing officer for division level agriculture department
As the fees structure varies with the type of business and type of insecticide classified, licensing officer whom applicant applies with will provide fee details.
A license granted under insecticides (Amendment) Act, shall be valid for the period specified therein, May be renewed from time to time for such period and on payment of such fee as may be prescribed.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Applicants may approach the Deputy Commissioner, who is in charge of issuing Insecticide License.
- Full Name and Address of the applicant
- Full particulars of the names of insecticides handled in the period and the places at which the trade was carried on, and the principles whom he represented.
- Quantities handled during the past two calendar years
- Situation of the nearest premises where the insecticides will be (a) stored and (b) sold
Need for the Document
The Insecticide Rules of 1971 specify rules about manufacturing, testing and selling of insecticides in India.
Applications for the grant or renewal of a licence to sell, stock or exhibit for sale or distribute insecticides shall be made in Form VI or Form VII, as the case may be, to the licensing officer and shall be accompanied by the fees specified in the rules.
Information which might help
It is advisable to go to the Deputy Commissioners Office between 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people in Kinnaur can be listed here.