Kinnaur - Apply for Income Certificate
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Apply for Income Certificate in Kinnaur.
- Applicant must visit the panchayat/revenue department authorities or thasildhar or naib thasidhar to apply in person with the documents specified under required documents session.Link for contact: ULB
- Please go to the respective office. Submit the completed application obtained from office or can be downloaded from the link below: Application form.please download the page number 7 for application.
- Authorities after checking the attached documents and details submitted will make entries and provide you record number for reference.
- This application will be verified by the circle officer / Village Administrative Officer (VAO) and Revenue Inspector (RI). They will check the parivar register to see the listing for the said applicant.
- There will be a ground level verification and scrutiny of the documents and details provided.
- Once the verification is over, these officials will submit their report to the respective authority/thasildhar /naib thasildhar to decide and issue the Income Certificate to the applicant.
- Applicant will get the certificate in 7 days after due verification.
- Use the following link to reach online portal. Link: Apply Online
- Please select income certificate tab provided under important services to get the new page.
- Here, use the new registration option to register to login or use the guest/new user option to fill the prompts and proceed.
- If registered, please provide the user id and password and other prompts and finally hit submit to initiate the process.
- Please follow the page prompts and hit respective tabs to apply online.
- Application form. Link for form:Application please download the page number 7 for application.
- Identity proof.
- Self declaration from the applicant.
- Residential Proof: Residential Certificate issued by Local administration office/ Aadhar card/ Passport / Driving License / Ration Card / Govt. Id card / Defence ID Card / PAN Card.
- Age proof (birth certificate / school certificate)
- Income Proof: Salary certificate, Income proof from competent authority, income tax return acknowledgement.
- Applicant passport size photograph.
- 2 different Gazette Officers certification (as per requirement)
- Education records duly signed
- Aadhaar card
- Land revenue receipt (in case of farmer if available).
- Affix stamp as advised by authorities if required.
Office Locations & Contacts
Urban Development Department
Palika Bhavan, Talland, Shimla - 171002,
Himachal Pradesh, India
Ph : +91 0177-2626518
Contact Link: ULB Contact
- Applicant must be a resident of the state
- Citizen of India
- If required to produce an income certificate for any purpose is eligible.
- Authorities will provide fee details.
- During online payment fee details will be displayed
Valid up to a period of 6 months from date of issue.
Documents to Use
Application please download the page number 7 for application.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
7 to 15 days
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
You may approach the Tehsildar in your area to apply for an "Income Certificate"
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
This procedure provides you information about how to obtain an Income Certificate. Income Certificates states the different sources of income of an individual. Income certificate is often one of the application requirements to be a beneficiary of various civic welfare schemes.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help
More information which might help people in Kinnaur can be listed here.