Kinnaur - Apply for Family Identity Card
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Apply for Family Identity Card in Kinnaur.
The application for obtaining a ration card should be made to the Panchayat Pradhan in case of rural areas and to the Inspector (FCS&CA) in case of urban areas. In rural areas Panchayat Pradhan issues the ration card. In urban areas Inspector FCS & CA issues the ration card.
Apply for a New Ration Card
- Applicant is requested to get the application form from the concerned department of Public Distribution System.
- Fill up the form completely with all the required details which are mandatory like full name of the applicant, details of the family members, contact details, resident address. Following are the links to application form.
- Applicant has to file an affidavit to the Panchayat Pradhan/ Inspector, FCS&CA/Concerned Authority and they will in written issue a certificate stating that the applicant is not having ration card. The certificate issued by the issuing authority will be attached along with the application form.
- Also the applicant needs to attach the documents mentioned above along with the form.
- Once the form is submitted in the concerned authority and then applicant will receive a receipt in which the date and time and other information will be mentioned.
Apply for a Duplicate Ration Card:
- Applicant needs to collect the application form for the same and fill it completely.
- Applicant has to attach the copy of FIR (in case if the card is lost).
- Applicant has to submit the form along with the documents to the concerned authority and also the officers will verify the same before issuing the card.
Apply for a Temporary Ration Card Ehimapurti
- Applicant has to follow the same procedure like new ration card.
- The duration of the card should not exceed more than three months.
Add Or Delete Name from Ration Card
- In order to add the name in the ration card (birth of a new born baby or after the marriage of the couple), applicant needs to fill up the concerned form.
- After filling up the form applicant needs to submit birth certificate and in case of addition of spouse name in the card then first the name of the spouse has to be remove the name from the old ration card and then the name can be added in the ration card.
- After attaching the documents applicant can submit the form in the concerned department.
- For anew Ration Card, Deletion Certificate or an affidavit to the effect that the applicant was not holding any ration card previously must be submitted.
- Foraddition of members in the existing Ration Card, in the case of marriage, Deletion Certificate of the spouse from the previous place and in the case of birth of a child, the birth certificate of the child. The existing ration card must also accompany the application.
- Proof of Address or residence (voter id card, electricity bill, water bill, copy of bank pass book etc).
- In case if the applicant is a tenant he or she needs to submit the rent agreement as the residence proof.
- In case if the applicant wants to add the name of the new born baby, birth certificate of the new born has to be submitted.
- In case if the applicant wants to delete the name from the ration card after the death of a family member then the death certificate of the family member is required.
- If the applicant has shifted from one place to another in that case applicant needs to submit the surrender certificate.
- Aadhaar Card
Office Locations & Contacts
- An applicant should be of 18 years of age and above.
- An applicant should be the citizen of India.
- The applicant and his or her family must be cooking and living separately.
- The applicant and his or her family should not hold ration card of any other state.
- Persons having no ration cards: In this case, the individual must produce a certificate from the Panchayat Pradhan/ Inspector, the FCS&CA/ the concerned authority in writing, that the person has no ration card. Such a certificate will normally be granted after the person files an affidavit to this effect to the issuing authority. This document is to be attached along with the ration card application form.
- Temporary Ration Card: The temporary ration card will be issued to migrants and the duration of the card should not exceed three months.
- Duplicate Ration Card: In case the ration card is lost or become defaced , mutilated ,illegible or otherwise rendered unless, for no fault of the holder of the ration card, the competent authority can issue a duplicate ration card after charging the appropriate fee.
- Persons having ration cards at the previous place: This is applicable in the case of Government officials or other persons who are transferred from one place to another. In this case, the Deletion Certificate is required from the Panchayat Pradhan/ Inspector, FCS&CA of the place where the person was residing previously. This document is to be attached along with the ration card application form.
- After marriage, if the entry is to be made in the ration card: In this case also, deletion certificate is required from the previous place of residence, issued by the Inspector, FCS&CA/ Panchayat Pradhan. This document is to be attached along with the ration card application form and ration card.
- In case of birth of a child: For the addition to be made in the ration card , the birth certificate of the child is required, along with the ration card in which the addition has to be made and the application neatly handwritten or typed on a plain paper addressed to the Inspector, FCS&CA / Panchayat Pradhan.
The application for obtaining a ration card should be made to the Panchayat Pradhan in case of rural areas and to the Inspector, FCS&CA. In case of urban areas, the application should be submitted to the Inspector, FCS&CA.
Form to be filled: The application should be submitted inForm-II-Application for a Ration Card.
- New Ration Card: A fee of Rs.5.00 is charged for the issuance of a Ration Card to APL families.
- Duplicate Ration Card: A fee of Rs.5.00 is charged for the issuance of a Ration Card.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
The receiving official will give the receipt of the application to the applicant along with the probable date when the office will issue the Ration Card. The Ration Card is issued within a week under normal circumstances.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Following procedure explains how to apply for Ration Card.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- With the help of the ration card one can avail the services of obtaining the essential commodities from ration shops at lower prices. This service can be only availed by BPL cardholders and AYY cardholders.
- Also the card holders can use the ration card as their identity proofs and also it can be used for applying for passport, for opening a new bank account, to get a new LPG connection, to get a voter Id card.
- Ration card can be used to receive the death certificate.
- Ration card now comes with the photo affixed on it which can be used as a photo identity proof.
For more information, visit :http://admis.hp.nic.in/ehimapurti/procedures.htm#proc1
More information which might help people in Kinnaur can be listed here.