Kerala - Online Obtain Liquor Possession Permit for Serving in Special Occasions
- Step 1 : First one has to make sure that all the required documents are in hand to apply online. If you would like to know about the documents that are required for this procedure, please visit the following link : Required Documents for Obtaining Liquor Possession Permit for serving in special occasions
- Step 2 : Please use the following link to apply online : Apply Online.
- Step 3 : In this page please click “Citizen Registration” option under CITIZEN SECTION at the right side of the page and it is highlighted in RED in the below image.
- Step 4 : Now complete the registration form with valid details and click “Validate” tab which is highlighted in RED in the below image.
- Step 5 : Now enter the Email and SMS OTP in the appropriate textbox and click “Submit” tab which is highlighted in RED in the below image.
- Step 6 : Now go back to the home page and click “Citizen Login” option which is highlighted in RED. In the login page enter your username and password in the textbox and click “Log In” tab which is highlighted in RED in the below image.
- Step 7 : Now click “View all available services” option under “Apply for services” section on the left side of the page. Refer the below image where it is highlighted in Yellow.
- Step 8 : Now type as “liquor” in the search box which is pointed out by an RED arrow. Then click “License for Serving Liquor in Special Occasions(FL 6)” option which is highlighted in RED in the below image.
- Step 9 : Now complete the application form with valid details and select appropriate option to complete the process.
- Step 10 : Now click the checkbox highlighted in RED against “I Agree” and enter the verification text in the textbox. Then click “Submit” tab which is highlighted in RED in the below image.
- Step 11 : Complete the page prompts and hit the respective option to upload documents and get acknowledgement.
- Step 12 : Please keep the acknowledgement for future reference.
- Step 13 : This application will be processed by the respective department as per how it will be processed in person.
- Step 14 : Applicant will get notification about the status on his registered mobile number provided while applying.
- Step 15 : Then applicant will be notified to download the permit after verification process.