Difference between revisions of "Karnataka - Obtain Food safety license (FSSAI) for Hospital"
(Created page with "==Procedure== '''Apply In-Person:'''<br> #To register or to Obtain FSSAI License for Hospital you can approach the Commissioner of Food Safety / Officer-In-Charge for Food Saf...")
Latest revision as of 11:07, 2 August 2020
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To register or to Obtain FSSAI License for Hospital you can approach the Commissioner of Food Safety / Officer-In-Charge for Food Safety.
- To know the contact details click here: Commissioner Of Food safety
- You can download the application Form-B from the following link: FSSAI Application. After visiting the website click on the Form-B option located below in the State license category.
- Please make sure you are eligible to make the application by going through the eligibility criteria provided under the “Eligibility” section of this page.
- First download the Form-B from the link and fill all the required informations and you need to submit the form to the Commissioner Food safety department. Contact is mentioned above.
- Please complete the application form and make sure you have all the documents that are listed under “Required Documents” section of this page.
- Pay the appropriate fees and submit the form to the Commissioner of Food and Safety Department.
- It may take 7 to 30days for processing of the application.
- The authorities may visit the facility and make sure the quality and standards are maintained according to standards.
- Once the application is accepted and if the authorities are satisfied with the documents provided and standards maintained the department will issue the license.
- To apply Food safety license for Hospital online, you can use the FSSAI website. Please click the following link: FSSAI License Online
- If you are an existing user, please login using the credentials or if you are a new user you need to click “Sign Up”
- Now enter all the required information and enter the captcha code mention below and then click on “Register” button.
- After that you will receive a mail and now only the username and password are active for new users.
- Note: Due to Covid-19 issues, Auto -Issuance Of Licence/Registration is not working. So Click on the "Apply Now" option in the index page ,you will reach the next page where the declaration statement is available, under the statement “Accept” button is available now click the “Accept” button. (Skip Point 5,6 and Continue from the 7 th point.)
- After successful log-in, please select menu “License/Registration” option and select “Apply for license/Registration” option.
- After clicking “Apply for license/registration” option, in next page declaration statement is available, under the statement “Accept” button is available now Click the “accept” button.
- Now select the state from the dropdown menu on the right side of the page.
- Now there is selection available ‘Yes or ‘No’ for business carried more than one state. If your business is carried more than one state give ‘yes’ otherwise give ‘No’.
- Next select the type of Business, Now Select the annual turnover of your business.If you annual turnover is more than 12Lakhs you will get form ‘A’ and if it is less than 12Lakhs you will get form ‘B’. Next You have to Click “Proceed“ tab
- In the next page click the “Click to apply” tab which is on the right side.
- Next page will lead you to fill online form for the user to fill the details and to upload photos and required documents.
- After completion of the application form and uploading the documents click on the “Save and next” tab to move to next page.
- Now download and print the application form and sign-on the printed form.
- Next you can submit the application form using two options By Electronically” and “Physically” ways.By Electronically you can submit the form to the respective officer and by physically you can straightly submit the form Online .Please select the preferable method.
- Now scan the signed application form and upload it into the website by selecting “Choose file” option and click the “Upload” tab.
- After uploading the documents click the “Submit” tab located at the bottom of the page to move to the next page.
- Now payment options will be provided in this page. Pay the correct amount and click “Upload”.
- Click on the “Submit” tab to get the acknowledge slip. Please keep the slip safely for future use.
- This application will be processed by them and they will notify you through your e-mail or by SMS.
- ID proof and Address proof
- One Photo of the Food Business Operator
- Identity Proof Documents such as Ration Card, Department Issued ID, PAN Card, Passport, Senior Citizen Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card
- ISI Mark Certificate (BIS Registration)
- Pollution control certificate
- All required test reports of Products used.
- Declaration of Food Safety Management Plan
- A layout of the manufacturing unit
- A layout plan of the processing unit
- Registration of trademark
- Medical certificate for workers-4
- electrical load sanction
- MOA( Memorandum of Association) of companies / Partnership deed if applicable
- Sanction layout plan
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the owners or the partners
- Medical Certificates of Employees
- Source of raw material
- Additional documents(If any)
- FSSAI Documents After visiting the website click on the Documents required option Located below in the State license category to know the Required Documents.
Office Locations & Contacts
- Commissioner of Food Safety & Commissioner of Stamp & Inspector General of :Registration, Sheshadri Road, Bangalore-560001
- Tel: 080-22354085,22874039,22210248
- Fax: 080-22201813
- Website: Commissioner Of Food safety Karnataka
FSSAI Licence After visiting the website click on the Eligibility option Located below in the State license category to know the eligibility.
Click the following link to know the eligibility Eligibility for FSSAI Registration
Click on the following link for fees details FSSAI License Fees
License is Valid for 5 years.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
It may take 7 to 30days for processing of application.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Name of the person.
- E-mail Id.
- Phone number.
- Hospital name address.
- Pin code.
Need for the Document
- FSSAI license for Hospitals is necessary thing to provide Food for Hospital Patients, Staffs and Doctors.
- We need to get FSSAI license to know that the Hospital foods are hygienic.
- FSSAI license registration is must for Hospitals.
Information which might help
- Obtaining this license is necessary because, if you ignore to apply for this license you may find some troubles in future.
- Carry all the necessary documents.
- Make a photocopy of your filled form for future reference.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.