Difference between revisions of "Jaipur - Obtain a New Water Connection"
(Created page with "==Procedure== <br>This procedure explains various ways to Obtain a New Water Connection in Jaipur.<br><br> #For new water connection to their premises, applicant shall apply...")
(New water conction)
|Line 90:||Line 90:|
*Complete details regarding your House / Building
*Complete details regarding your House / Building
==Need for the Document==
==Need for the Document==
Revision as of 07:12, 1 July 2020
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Obtain a New Water Connection in Jaipur.
- For new water connection to their premises, applicant shall apply with their respective Municipal Corporation (Administrative authority)unless there is a separate agency to approach for.
- If there are multiple agencies involved in water service delivery then, applicant has to get a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the respective authority (usually municipal office) first and then allotment letter from the respective department (housing / development authority) as appropriate and apply.
Apply In-Person :
- To apply for new water connection go to concerned sub division office in your area.
- Link for contact details :link In the given page click on the respective district name to get new page. Here, Copy the url provided under “On Web” and paste it in new explorer to reach the respective portal. In the given page, please select “About district name > Administration” OR please select the menu list icon provided on the top right corner of the page or listed on left part of the page to get options. Here, select sub option “About ‘district name’ ” > “Administration” for contact details.
- Go to the respective office and consult with authority to do the preliminary round of discussion for your need. Once the details (any updated changes in government policy) are clarified, please arrange all the requirements.
- An application form for new water connection can be obtained from respective office on your visit Or can be a written one OR use the following link to download online. Link : application form link
- Complete the application form attach the entire required document and submit it to the receiving authority.
- The application, received shall be processed by the concerned Assistant Engineer and will arrange for survey of the site by Junior Engineer concerned to assess feasibility of the distribution network for new water connection.
- Outcome of feasibility report shall be informed to the applicant within 4 working days from the date of submission of application.
- For feasible connection, the applicant will be informed about the amounts to be deposited towards (i) Connection charges, (ii) Security Deposit, (iii) One time Charges, (iv) Meter Charges, (v) Outstanding dues of previous connection, (vi) Estimated road cut measurement &amount and (vii) Special Charges.
- Applicant shall deposit the amount of road cut to concerned, local body / Authority / PWD / Panchayati Raj Institution as applicable and submit the receipt of road cut in the office of concerned Assistant Engineer along with payment of other applicable charges as mentioned above.
- As soon as all due payments are received applicant will be intimated immediately by the concerned office to `proceed for pipe fitting’.
- The applicant shall make his own arrangement for pipe fitting at his own cost at the said premises as per the departmental specifications and drawing.
- The applicant shall submit a certificate in the prescribed format along with photograph of pipe fitting after its completion for inspection by Junior Engineer concerned.
- After receipt of certificate and photograph of pipe fitting, the water connection shall be released within next 3 working days.
- Applicant may have to provide required hardware In case of any arrangement for connection is required.
- It is illegal to connect the water supply by motor.
- Application form. Link :application form link
- Xerox copy of building sanction plan.
- Receipt of the payment of building sanction fees.
- No Objection Certificate from the assessment and collection department.
- Proof of Identity.
- Residence Proof (telephone bill/electricity bill)
- Aadhaar card.
- Electoral Photo Id Card / Passport / PAN Card / DL.
- Property Tax receipt.
- Proof for the ownership of the premises.
- Self Declaration that property has been assessed/reassessed
- In case of tenant applying – Then get authentication letter from proper owner along with the agreement for lease of the said property for which the NOC is required.
- Site plan showing the layout of house or premises where water connection is intended.
- NOC from Neighbouring landlord, if the pipe line crosses his property (if required)
- NOC for cutting the road that comes under jurisdiction of Municipality/PWD or National Highway.(if required)
- Note: Apart from the above documents authorities may ask to submit additional information or documents. Please provide them for processing.
Office Locations & Contacts
Ph. : 0141-2222337
Email ID : email@example.com
For contact details : online contact link
- You should be the citizen of India.
- Property should be in the state.
- Those who require Water supply (for the premises or land whose state government taxes are active and paid on time).
- Fees/charges should be paid as applicable and as advised by the authorities in terms of area.
The connection availed will be available as long as the required tax or charges as per the department are paid.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
- Usually 15 days or as per notification.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Contact the Assistant Engineer or the competent authority of the local office of the water supply Department.
- Name of the applicant
- Complete details regarding your House / Building
Hanuman parsad nawariya 127 sudarsan royal city chandlai pin 303903 jaipur
Need for the Document
- Government has implemented a well organised water distribution system for the public use.
- As climatic changes have affected the ground water level and acute shortage in rainfall has resulted in need of water connection from government water supply.
- Applicant has to follow proper application procedure to get this connection.
- Applicant should have paid all the tax related to the property for which he needs connection and the NOC from respective office is a mandatory one.
Information which might help
- The objective of the water supply department - Municipal Corporation is to provide uninterrupted water supply to the residents.
- Beware – Law is strict against those who dodge to follow the amendments.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people in Jaipur can be listed here.