Indonesia - Obtain Business License for Changes in Investment
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- You will need to apply for a business license for changes in business activities after the initial business license was obtained. Applications are processed by the Investment Coordinating Board.
- A list of documents you will need to submit when you apply for the procedure is given below.
- Once you have all the required documents you will need to go to a One Stop Service Center (address and contact information is provided under "Office Locations & Contacts" section) and file your request.
- It will take about 5 working days for your application to be processed.
- Completed application form (VII)
- Record of past licenses, eg. principal license
- Deed of establishment and its approval
- For changes in capacity: reasoning from the directors
- For changes in production activity: detailed activity plan and work flow chart
- For changes in location: evidence of legality of project location
- Findings from field check as needed
- Receipts of LKPM submissions
- Recommendations from relevant ministries
- Signatures of the directors and stamp or authorization letter
Office Locations & Contacts
Investment Coordinating Board of the Republic of Indonesia
Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto No. 44, Jakarta 12190
P.O. Box 3186, Indonesia
Phone: (Ext. 1132 ) +62 21 5252 008 (hunting)
Fax: +62 21 520 2050
Email: [email protected]
Office Hours (GMT+7):
Monday to Thursday
- 07.30 am to 04.00 pm
- 07.30 am to 04.30 pm
Licensing and Non-Licensing Service Hours (GMT+7):
Monday to Friday
- 09.00 am to 04.00 pm
Que numbers can be taken
- 09.00 am to 12.00 pm
Saturday, Sunday, Public Holiday
For consultation or if you have question about the application process you visit a One-Stop-Service
A Business License for Changes in Investment is needed when:
- there are diversification of production activities without additional investment or changes in capacity
- the previous business license expires
- when location changes to another available location
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
It will take about 5 working days for your application to be processed.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
This procedure provides you information on how you can apply for a license for changes in business activities after the initial business license was obtained.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.