Difference between revisions of "India - Online Renewable Energy Certificate"
(Created page with "<br><br> :'''Step 1 : '''First one has to make sure that all the required documents are in hand to apply online. If you would like to know about the documents that are require...")
Revision as of 13:07, 23 May 2020
- Step 1 : First one has to make sure that all the required documents are in hand to apply online. If you would like to know about the documents that are required for this procedure, please visit the following link : Required Documents for Renewable Energy Certificate
- Step 2 : Please use the following link to apply online : Apply Online.
- Step 3 : In the given page please select “RE Generators” under “Sign Up” section on the right part of the screen. Refer the below image where the options are highlighted appropriately.
- Step 4 : In this page please complete the screen prompts with appropriate details and hit “Submit” button which is highlighted in RED in the below image.
- Step 5 : A new screen with RE Generator’s successful signup confirmation will be provided. Select the “Login Now” option which is highlighted in RED in the below image.
- Step 6 : A login page will be displayed. Enter User Name/Login ID, Password, Captcha code in the respective textbox and hit “Login” button which is highlighted in RED in the below image.
- Step 7 : Now please complete the session prompts as applicable for “Owner detail, Operator detail, Station detail, Connectivity with concerned licensee, Metering details, Clearance details, General details, Fees & Charges, Enclosures” one by one and hit “Next >>” button at the bottom of each session.
- Step 8 : In the resulting declaration session, please complete the page requirements and hit “Submit for Accreditation” button.
- Step 9 : User will get a popup for confirmation. Please click “OK” button.
- Step 10 : Applicant gets acknowledgement page. Please save it for future reference.
- Step 11 : This application will be processed by the respective state agency.