Difference between revisions of "India - Online Register a NonGovernmental Organisation (NGO)"
(Created page with "<br><br> :'''Step 1 : '''First one has to make sure that all the required documents are in hand to apply online. Please scan those scan-able documents and keep it ready in you...")
Revision as of 13:02, 23 May 2020
- Step 1 : First one has to make sure that all the required documents are in hand to apply online. Please scan those scan-able documents and keep it ready in your computer storage to access them. If you would like to know about the documents that are required for this procedure, please visit the following link :Required Documents for Registering a Non Governmental Organization
- Step 2 : Please use the following link which would take you to the below displayed screen. Please visit the following link :Online Portal.
- Step 3 : A new screen will be provided where user shall enter the details as appropriate against the prompts. Please hit “Search” tab which is highlighted in RED in the below image.
- Step 4 : Based on the company name availability a popup box with the message “Entered company/LLP name does not exist” will be displayed. If the name is already registered, then list of registered firms will be displayed. Please refer the image given below.
- Step 5 : Once the company name is available, then user shall select “Forms & Documents” section. Please see the below image where it is highlighted in RED. Browse through the list. Here, select and download the applicable form as appropriate.
- Step 6 : In this page, user shall use the “MCA Services” menu for information, acts and rules related to registration of firm. Please see the below image where it’s highlighted in “Yellow”.
- Step 7 : Once you have the details and form ready, please use the “Contacts” menu and select “Registrar of Companies” option for respective ROR contact information. Meet them with the details and follow their guidelines to get Firm registration. Please see the below image where it is highlighted in “Yellow”.
- Step 8 : Fill the downloaded application form and submit it to the respective authorities along with the required documents.
- Step 9 : Finally Incorporation of the company is done. Applicant will get MOA and certificate.