India - Online Register Voter (Voters ID Card or Electro Photo Identity Card)
- Step 1 : First one has to make sure that all the required documents are in hand to apply online. If you would like to know about the documents that are required for this procedure, please visit the following link : Required Documents for Voter ID registration
- Step 2 : Please use the following link to apply online : Apply Online.
- Step 3 : In this page, please select “Login” option at the right corner of the page which is highlighted in Yellow in the below image.
- Step 4 : After selecting the login option you will be provided with the login page. If you are a registered user then enter the valid credentials and click on “Login” tab which is highlighted in RED in the below image. If you are a new user then click “Don’t have account, Register as a new user” option highlighted in Yellow.
- Step 5 : If you select “Don’t have account, Register as a new user” option then the registration page will be displayed. Now enter your mobile number and click on “Verify” tab to verify it using the OTP. Enter all the mandatory details and click “Register” tab highlighted in RED in the below image.
- Step 6 : After successful login / registration, in the home page choose the “Fresh Inclusion/Enrollment” option which is highlighted in RED in the below image.
- Step 7 : In the next page, choose the “Citizenship” and select the state from where you wish to apply for Voter ID from the dropdown menu. Then click on “Next” tab which is highlighted in RED in the below image.
- Step 8 : Now in this page, complete the form with address details and upload necessary documents to process the application. Then click on “Next” tab which is highlighted in RED in the below image to move to the next section.
- Step 9 : Now you will be moved to the next section. Please complete all the sections which is highlighted in Yellow in the below image. Enter all the mandatory details in each section and click on “Next” tab at the end of each page to proceed further. In the below image you can see the “Declaration” section where options are highlighted appropriately.
- Step 10 : Next you will be moved to “Preview” section. Here you have to preview the details entered in the form and click “Submit” tab which is highlighted in RED in the below image.
- Step 11 : After successful submission of your application form, reference id will be displayed as shown in the below image. Reference ID is used to track the application status.
- Step 12 : The internal process will be initiated and a Booth Level Officer (BLO) will visit applicant premises as per address provided on application to verify the details.
- Step 13 : On successful completion, the voter id will be dispatched to the address mentioned while applying.