Difference between revisions of "India - Online Register Goods and Service Tax Identification Number (GSTIN)"
(Created page with "<br><br> :'''Step 1 : '''First one has to make sure that all the required documents are in hand to apply online. If you would like to know about the documents that are require...")
Revision as of 13:04, 23 May 2020
- Step 1 : First one has to make sure that all the required documents are in hand to apply online. If you would like to know about the documents that are required for this procedure, please visit the following link : Required Documents for Registering Goods and Service Tax Identification Number (GSTIN)
- Step 2 : Please use the following link to apply online : Apply Online.
- Step 3 : In the home page Click on “Services” menu and under “Registration” click the sub option “New registration” to get new page. Refer the below image where the options are highlighted appropriately.
- Step 4 : In the given page user has to fill in New registration page prompts for user credentials and hit “PROCEED” tab provided on the bottom of the page which is highlighted in RED in the below image.
- Step 5 : Here user needs to provide mobile and email id and complete the page prompts as appropriate to get OTP and enter it at the respective textbox and click “PROCEED” tab which is highlighted in RED in the below image.
- Step 6 : The system generated “Temporary Reference Number (TRN)”will be provided on the screen. You will receive the TRN acknowledgment information on your e-mail address as well as in your mobile number. Please keep it safe for future reference. Then click “NEXT” tab highlighted in RED in the below image.
- Step 7 : Now come back to the home page. Select “Services” menu followed by “Registration” option then “New Registration” sub option and select the “Temporary Reference Number (TRN)” radio button to login using the TRN. In the Temporary Reference Number (TRN) field, enter the TRN generated and enter the captcha text as shown on the screen as appropriate. Click the “PROCEED” button which is highlighted in RED in the below image.
- Step 8 : The OTP Verification page will be displayed. You will receive Mobile OTP and Email OTP. In the Mobile / Email OTP field, enter the OTP you received on your mobile number and email address as applicable. OTP is valid only for 10 minutes. Click the “PROCEED” button which is highlighted in RED in the below image.
- Step 9 : Now the dashboard will be displayed, where you have to click the option highlighted in RED under “Action” section in the below image.
- Step 10 : From this point onwards, user will be provided with page prompts for filling details of the business, registration, address, digital signature, aadhar verification, signing authority and other relevant details. User need to provide appropriate details and complete the page prompt by hitting the right tab.
- Step 11 : This application will be processed by the respective department authorities.