Difference between revisions of "India - Online Overseas Citizen of Registration (OCI)"
(Created page with "<br><br> :'''Step 1 : '''First one has to make sure that all the required documents are in hand to apply online. If you would like to know about the documents that are require...")
Revision as of 13:00, 23 May 2020
- Step 1 : First one has to make sure that all the required documents are in hand to apply online. If you would like to know about the documents that are required for this procedure, please visit the following link : Required Documents for OCI Registration
- Step 2 : Please use the following link to apply online : Apply Online.
- Step 3 : There will be an announcement from the government. Please go through the details and please click “Close” button which is highlighted in RED in the below image.
- Step 4 : In the home page, please click “Click Here To Proceed” button at the bottom which is highlighted in RED in the below image.
- Step 5 : In the resulting page, please select “New OCI Registration” option highlighted in RED. Then read the guidelines and click “Proceed” button which is highlighted in RED in the below image.
- Step 6 : A new screen with instructions will be displayed. Go through the details and click on the check box against “I have read the instructions” option highlighted in Yellow. Then click “Accept” button at the bottom to reach next page which is highlighted in RED in the below image.
- Step 7 : Here, please enter the captcha as appropriate in the given textbox and then click “Enter” button highlighted in RED.
- Step 8 : In the resulting page, please select “Fresh Application” option highlighted in RED in the below image, to get the application form page.
- Step 9 : In this page please complete all the sections with relevant details and click “Save & Continue” button which is highlighted in RED in the below image.
- Step 10 : Applicant shall follow the rest of the steps as applicable by following the prompted requirements including image and document uploading as appropriate.
- Step 11 : Once the online application is successful, Applicant gets Acknowledgement. Please save it for future reference.
- Step 12 : Please follow the notification to meet the designated officials at Indian mission/Post/FRRO concerned. Submit the originals of the documents that were submitted online for cross verification.
- Step 13 : Once the documents are verified, appropriate action from the official will be taken to process further.
- Step 14 : Applicant gets appropriate notification and acknowledgement in their email id.
- Step 15 : The rest of internal process grants fresh OCI card as per notification.