Difference between revisions of "India - Online Obtain Temporary Disability Card"
(Created page with "<br><br> :'''Step 1 : '''First one has to make sure that all the required documents are in hand to apply online. If you would like to know about the documents that are require...")
Latest revision as of 12:57, 23 May 2020
- Step 1 : First one has to make sure that all the required documents are in hand to apply online. If you would like to know about the documents that are required for this procedure, please visit the following link : Required Documents Temporary Disability Card
- Step 2 : Please use the following link to apply online : Apply Online.
- Step 3 : In this page please select “Apply for Disability Certificate & UDID Card” option provided on the right side of the screen and it is highlighted in Yellow in the below image.
- Step 4 : Now you will be taken to the application form page where you have to fill all the mandatory details. First enter all the details in the “Personal Details” section and click “Next” tab which is highlighted in Red in the below image.
- Step 5 : After successful completion of personal details section you will be taken to the “Disability Details” section. Enter all the necessary details and click “Next” tab which is highlighted in Red.
- Step 6 : Next you will be taken to “Employment Details” section where you have to enter all the mandatory details and click “Next” tab which is highlighted in Red in the below image.
- Step 7 : After the completion of employment details section, you will be taken to the “Identity Details” section. Here you have to select the identity proof and click the checkboxes by reading the terms and conditions. Now click “Proceed” tab which is highlighted in Red in the below image.
- Step 8 : Now the completed application form will be displayed for preview. Verify all the details once again and if there is no change then click “CONFIRM APPLICATION” tab which is highlighted in RED. If there is any change then click on “EDIT APPLICATION” tab which is highlighted in Green in the below image.
- Step 9 : After the preview process you will be provided with a screen where you can see a set of checklist. Read all the listed details carefully and click the checkbox appropriately. Once all the listed details are correct, then click “Yes” tab which is highlighted in RED in the below screen.
- Step 10 : After the successful submission of your application form, your Enrolment Number will be displayed in the screen. You can use that Enrolment number to track the status of your application. Also you can download the application form or the receipt by selecting the appropriate options.
- Step 11 : In case of multiple disabilities, the application will be forwarded to the District Medical Board for examination.
- Step 12 : After the verification process, applicant will be notified about the issuance of disability card. Applicant can download the disability card from the swavlambancard portal.