Honduras - Renew Passport
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To renew your passport, you will need to acquire appointment with National Migration Institute at the bank branch of your choice. Check the INM's website to know more about how to set up an appointment (contact information provided below).
- Present a valid identification and pay the fee.
- On your appointment date go to the Office of National Migration Institute and present all required documents.
If you are outside Honduras
You may use the link provided under "Office Locations & Contacts" to get in touch with the nearest Embassy of Honduras in the country you are currently staying. The Embassy's consular service section will process your request for passport renewal.
- Completed application
- Expiring or expired passport
- Proof of identity
- Birth certificate
Office Locations & Contacts
Instituto Nacional De Migracion
Col. Las Torres in front of City Mall
TEL: 504 2234-1996 / 504 2234-1998
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
- Valid for 5 years: USD $ 35
- Valid for 10 years: USD $ 50
- Passport issued at the consulates for five (5) years: $ 50.00
- Passport issued at the consulates for ten (10) years: $ 60.00
CREDOMATIC release , Bac.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
This procedure provides information on how you can renew a passport issued in Honduras.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- A passport is an internationally accepted travel document.
- A passport can be presented as evidence of Honduran nationality and identity of the holder.
More information which might help people.