Honduras - Apply for a passport
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Submit all your documents at the Migration Departmental Offices,
- Fill in the application form
- Sign the application form
- Pay the application fee
- The application request will then be forwarded to the ministry of foreign affairs for approval
citizens living abroad may apply for a passport at the embassies in their country
they should submit required documents at the embassy.
- Present personal identity card. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and departmental Migration Provinces, in certain cases, may require the presentation of certification of the birth certificate;
- Proof of payment or exemption from income tax;
- Proof of payment or exemption from municipal or local taxes;
- Two photographs
- Applicants fill out an application form, which will put his signature and-digital printing right thumb or other finger in his absence,
- Written parent/guardian consent which will be recorded in the passport
Office Locations & Contacts
Ministry of foreign affairs Honduras
Kuwait Government Civic Center Boulevard
tel :2230-4156, 2230-5155, 2230-5668, 2230-5127, 2230-5664.
Timetable: Monday to Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
All citizens of Honduras are eligible for a Honduran passport
Five Lempira (L. 5.00)
The passports issued will be valid for two years and may be revalidated by officials upon payment and fifty two LPs cents (2.50 L)
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
3 to 5 days
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
- The Office of Immigration may receive passport applications with the required documents, and must forward them to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for resolution.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs resolves all passport applications within 48 hours
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs may issue passports groups in notepad, so they can travel husband and wife with children to age of fifteen, indicating separately the names and ages of the people who travel together on the same document.
- Applicant name
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Id no
- Parents id no
Need for the Document
Honduran Passports are issued to Honduran citizens to travel outside of Honduras.Honduran passport are issued by the ministry of foreign affairs
Information which might help
In case the applicant is a naturalized Honduran , and identity card not contained forth the number and date of the Agreement Executive Power by which the applicant obtained his naturalization , you will require submission of the certification of the respective agreement , which must be reasoned and forward its reasoning to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Used for identification
Used as a proof of citizenship
More information which might help people.