Honduras - Apply for Amendment of Identity Card Photo, Fingerprint and Signature
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- The applicant must proceed to the window labeled INFORED in RNP offices in Tegucigalpa and San Pedro Sula, or through the documents control section in other municipalities. For corrections that have something to do with data in the Civil Registry, amendments will be processed at the Civil Registry Office (Central).
- Once you are in the RNP office, present all required documents to the receiving officer. The officer will make some inquiries and will give their opinion on whether to allow the applicant to go on with the application process. In some cases, applicants may be referred to the special research supporting documentation process.
- Once you are given the permission to go on with your application, your photo, fingerprint and signature will again be collected to correct any inconsistency , if these were the case.
- Your request will be processed and the identity card will be ready for issuance.
For Bitmap and Photo Corrections:
- Birth certificate
- Recent photo
For correction regarding civil registration date or sex:
- Certification of Birth corrected
- Copy folio
- Returning Identity issued if you have it
For corrections on birth year:
- Photocopy of Folio.
- Corrected birth certificate
For corrections on naturalization:
- Resolution granting naturalization
- Certification of minutes of oath taking.
- Evidence of migration and immigration.
- Certification of birth to be registered in the RCM
- Two passport size photographs
For corrections on the name:
- Birth Certificate
- Authorization AFIS , to enable name fields
- Check in AFIS , to enable fingerprint recapture
- Authorization of payment exception
Office Locations & Contacts
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
The procedure is free.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Your application will be processed within 15 working days.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Applications are submitted to the municipal RNP where the applicant is a resident.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Identity cards are issued to Hondurans solely by the National Registry of Persons. It is a personal identification document enabling its holder to perform activities of political, academic, civil, financial, administrative, legal or notarial in nature. It is basically presented whenever the law requires a citizen to produce a document to identify themselves.
Following are procedures on how to amend your identity card photo, fingerprint and signature.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
- Registro Nacional de las Personas, Honduras:
More information which might help people.