Haryana - Online Apply Driver License
- Step 1 : First one has to make sure that all the required documents are in hand to apply online. If you would like to know about the documents that are required for this procedure, please visit the following link : Driver License Required Documents
- Step 2 : Please choose the following link which would take you to the below displayed screen where you have to select "Online Services" from the menu and click on "Driver License Related Services" as highlighted in “yellow”.– Apply Online Link
- Step 3 : You will be taken to a new screen where you have to select “Haryana” in the drop down menu against “Please select the State from where the service is to be taken”. Please see the below image where it’s highlighted in “yellow”.
- Step 4 : In the next window, please click “Apply Online” to select “New Driving License” option. The following screen gives you the general information to apply. Here please hit “Continue” to get the next screen. Please follow the following listed screen where option are highlighted appropriately.
- Step 5 : Please select and enter appropriate option prompted for and click “OK” to get the new page.
- Step 6 : This new page will prompt to enter details and also need to upload the required documents. Once completed, click “submit” at the bottom of the form to process the application.
- Step 7 : Please take printout of Acknowledgement.
- Step 8 : Take printout of the application form including Acknowledgement and go to nearest RTO office before 11:30 a.m. and submit the application to the RTO official. Authorities will advise the fee amount to be paid. On the appropriate counter pay the fees and submit the application and documents to process the application as per how the apply in person will be processed.