Haryana - Obtain a Domicile or Residence Certificate
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Applicant must visit the revenue department authorities or thasildhar to apply in person with the documents specified under required documents session.
- Link for municipal office contacts: Contact Us
- Please go to the respective office. Submit the completed application obtained from office along with required documents.
- Application can be obtained from this online link: residence certificate
- Authorities after checking the attached documents and details submitted will make entries and provide you record number for reference.
- This application will be verified to generate report.
- There will be a ground level verification and scrutiny of the documents and details provided.
- Once the verification is over, applicant will be asked to come in person to cross verify the documents and will be asked to pay.
- Thaasildhaar will decide and issue the Certificate to the applicant.
- Applicant will get the certificate in 15 days after due verification.
Apart from the mentioned required documents, applicant has to provide any additional information/document as asked by the respective authorities while applying.
Fee requirement is also to be paid as authorities quote.
Applicant may be asked to prove his stay in the state for a particular period(10 years/15 years etc).
- Use the following link to find the centre. Link: Locate Common Service Center (CSC)
- Please go the respective office.
- Application can be obtained from the authorities.
- Submit the complete application along with required documents to the operator in the centre.
- Operator will check the details and start to process online using the computer.
- Applicant will get the transaction ID for the application made. Please keep it safe for future reference.
- This application will be processed by the respective department as per how it will be processed in person.
- Applicant will get notification about the status on his registered mobile number provided while applying.
- Applicant has to go and meet the respective authorities with documents as instructed to get the certificate as per given date.
- To apply for residence or domicile certificate online, visit the following link: Apply Online
- Please click “New user ? Register here” option to register into the portal and apply for the services.
- Enter the mandatory details and click “Validate” button
- You will get the popup box displaying the message as OTP has been to the registered mobile number and Email ID. Click “Ok” tab.
- Now enter the OTP in the appropriate textbox and click “Submit” tab.
- In this page you can find some general instructions. Please go back to the login page to continue the process of applying.
- Now enter the Login ID and Password under “SIGN IN HERE” section. Enter the verification text and click “SUBMIT” tab
- Now select “View all available services” under “Apply for services” section
- Now type the service name in the search box at the right side of the page and click on the appropriate service.
- Now complete the application form with valid details.
- Now complete the location and certificate details section. Select applicable options from the dropdown menu.
- Now click the checkbox, enter the verification text in the textbox and click “Submit” tab.
- Submit tab appears only when CIDR ID is entered.
- Now application will be processed by respective department.
- Applicant gets update of the application status in his mobile through SMS.
- Applicant shall use the application number/id to track the application through online portal.
- Please follow the page prompt to acquire the certificate as notified.
- In this video
Full Details About Complete File of Haryana Domicile/Haryana Resident Certificate. Watch Video: https://youtu.be/6ztjRanQbCY
- Application form. Link for form: Link. Login through your ID and Password.
- Identity proof.
- Self declaration from the applicant.
- Residential Proof: Residential Certificate issued by Local administration office/ Aadhar card / Passport / Driving License / Ration Card / Govt. Id card / Defence ID Card / PAN Card.
- Age proof (birth certificate / school certificate)
- Applicant passport size photograph.
- 2 different Gazette Officers certification(as per requirement)
- Education records duly signed
- Aadhaar card
- Land revenue receipt (in case of farmer if available).
- Affix stamp as advised by authorities if required.
- [Watch Video:]https://youtu.be/6ztjRanQbCY
Office Locations & Contacts
- Applicant must be a resident of the state
- Citizen of India
- If required to produce an income certificate for any purpose is eligible.
- Authorities will provide fee details.
- During online payment fee details will be displayed
The validity period of this certificate has been enhanced to life long as per GO (provided the individual residence is not changed)
Documents to Use
Link. Login through your ID and Password.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
- Patwari and Tehsildar for rural areas.
- Municipality EO/MC for urban areas.
Domicile Certificate can be made only in one State/UT. Obtaining Domicile Certificate from more than one State/UT is an offence.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
- A Domicile/Residence Certificate is generally issued to prove that the person bearing the Certificate is a Domicile/Resident of the State/UT by which the Certificate is being issued. This Certificate is required as proof of residence to avail Domicile/Resident Quotas in educational institutions and in the Government Service, as also in case of jobs where local residents are preferred.
- This certificate is used for many other purpose including Passport, Visa etc.;,
Information which might help
- This certificate can be used for several years.
- Fill the application details correctly without any mistake.
- NOTE : It is a punishable offense to try with fraudulent documents to get a Domicile certificate
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- To avail of the resident quota reservation in educational institutes
- To avail of the resident quota reservation in Government Services
- Wherever the proof of residence in the state is needed.
The domicile certificate is necessary for various issues like to open an bank account, passport services, to make ration card etc. This certificate is needed to provide the facilities which is offered by the educational institute and government jobs.
Place some external links which might help
More information which might help people.