Haryana - Obtain Permission or License for Transporting Hazardous and Other Waste
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To apply for a permit for transporting Hazardous and other wastes in person, the applicant has to visit the office of the Haryana State Pollution Control Board.
- The Head Office of HSPCB can be visited or contacted with the help the link given below:Haryana state pollution control board
- Visit the Regional Office and obtain the FORM 1 for Application of Hazardous Waste Authorization or refer the “Documents to use” section in this page.
- Please fill the application with essential information and details in accordance with the need to transport Hazardous and other wastes. Tick mark the “Transportation” check box under ‘Authorisation required for’ in Part A of the form and the form should be attested with the applicant’s signature.
- Make sure that you have all the documents that are listed in “Required Documents” section of this page. Attach all the important documents mentioned.
- Then, it should be submitted to the District Environmental Engineer who will further put the application and attached documents into scrutiny and check if there is any deficiency.
- If anything found, it will be returned to the industry. The industry is supposed to resubmit the application or provide proper clarification for the deficiency.
- The corrected complete application is now sent to the Inspection of Site and examined by the concerned Engineer.
- If the inspection finds any incorrect information, the DEE shall return the application within 24 hours of inspection and obtain the correct information online.
- Once when all the furnished information is found sufficient by the Engineer concerned, the Inspection Report shall be submitted within 24 hours without fail.
- After further processes, the hard copy of the signed Authorization order shall be despatched within a day of approval, to the applicant.
- To apply for a permit for transporting Hazardous and other wastes, you have to visit the Investor portal in HSPCB website using the following link: Apply Online
- Click on “Login/Register” button to login into the portal or make a new registration if you have not registered already.
- After registration, login into the portal using your login details. You will have to create a Combined Application Form (CAF) which is default for all users. The users will have the provision of specifying the service that the user need.
- Click on “Add CAF” option to create an application for Hazardous Waste Authorization. Select “Project Type” as “New Enterprise/Expansion/Diversification”. An application module will open with fields required to be filled by the applicant.
- Fields marked with ‘red asterisk’ are mandatory. Please fill the application with appropriate details of the Industry (that is to be set up), Personal details (including PAN) and Land Use details.
- Read the terms & conditions and select the check box “I Accept Terms and Conditions” and proceed to upload photocopy of Applicant’s signature. Also, specify the place.
- After adding CAF, you will be redirected to see you CAF’s where you should click on “Details” button. In the next page, select “Services required” tab and select department as “Haryana State Pollution Control Board”.
- List of services will be displayed in which you should click “Require” button corresponding to ‘Authorization under Hazardous Waste rules’. Then, click on “Service In Progress” tab to find the services you selected.
- In the next page, use “Check list” option to view the required documents and “Fill Service form” to fill the application form and submit. Specify that the authorization needed is for transporting hazardous and other wastes. Now, proceed to upload all the required documents and pay the fees (if prescribed any).
- Then, it should be submitted to the District Environmental Engineer who will further put the application and attached documents into scrutiny and check if there is any deficiency. If anything found, it will be returned to the industry. The industry is supposed to resubmit the application or provide proper clarification for the deficiency.
- The corrected complete application is now sent to the Inspection of Site and examined by the concerned Engineer. After further processes, the soft copy of the signed Authorization order shall be made available in the module for the applicant to download.
Ads by Google
- Duly filled up application in form – 1
- Copy of Consent to Establish (CTE)
- Occupier/Authorized person Certificate
- Copy of emergency response plan
- Undertaking or declaration for safety
- Plan showing the details of secured storage
- Process flow sheet
- Copy of proof of application submitted to the operator of CHWTSDF
Office Locations & Contacts
Ads by Google
- Industries should apply for the Authorization only after obtaining the valid Consent/Renewal of consent order.
- Hazardous wastes can hardly be reliably disposed a loose confederation. A dedicated operating agency can only offer a solution. Industry and regulatory authorities should, therefore, groom such operating agencies.
- For more details on eligibility, please visit Hazardous waste Management
- Please approach the concerned authorities for the fees structure.
- The authorization shall be valid up to a period of five years.
Documents to Use
- Application form can be found in page number “50” of the following document:Link
Ads by Google
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
- On receipt of complete application in all respects, SPCB or SPCC will take a period of about 120 days for the issuance of authorization.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Ads by Google
- It has to be ensured that applicants should not have submitted applications (either Consent or HWA or BWA) using more than one User Id for the industry location.
- INSPECTION REPORT will also be sent to the industries as attachment along with authorization. Provision has been made in the HWA module such that when authorization is generated and application is closed after approval, authorization and IR are made available for the industry to download.
- Hence, the users shall mention in the additional condition that the IR is attached along with authorization while ’preparing authorization order’.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or Country of Birth.
Ads by Google
Need for the Document
- The authorization is essential for transporting the hazardous wastes with consent of the Pollution Control authorities.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
Ads by Google
More information which might help people.