Haryana - Obtain No Objection Certificate for Vehicle Registration
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To obtain no objection certificate for vehicle registration in Haryana the applicant has to approach the RTO office of his area.
- Follow our “Office Locations & Contacts” section of this page to get details of the RTO offices. Link for RTO contacts: Link for contact
- Application form can be downloaded using the following link: Application forms
- Application in FORM 28 is required. Application form can be obtained from the following link : Form 28
- Also make sure you have all the necessary documents to process the application
- The applicant should make sure they are eligible for applying for this procedure
- Application forms can also be obtained from the appropriate RTO offices
- Present the completed application forms in one of the counter and officials would start processing your application.
- After checking the application for its correctness and other appropriate requirements the No objection certificate will be issued.
- Application in FORM 28. Link : FORM 28
- Certificate of Registration
- Certificate of Insurance
- Evidence of Payment of Motor Vehicle Tax up to date
- Pollution under Control Certificate.
- Police Verification Certificate
- Aadhaar card
Office Locations & Contacts
- Owner of the vehicle can apply for NOC to transfer ownership of vehicle
- In case of death of the owner – Legal heir is eligible for this procedure
- The owners of the vehicle who moves from one state to another state / UT are eligible to apply for NOC.
- For fee related information’s, please follow this link: Related fees
- An NOC is valid for a period of 6 months or the period mentioned by the issuing authority
Documents to Use
Application Forms to Use : Forms
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
- 30 Days
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications.
Every owner of Motor Vehicle shall cause the Vehicle to be Registered by a Registrating Authority in whose Jurisdiction he has residence or place of business where the vehicle is normally kept.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
- Vehicle registration's purpose is to establish clear ownership and to tax motorist or vehicle owners. It is a requirement by the state.
- N O C - No Objection Certificate is a must for re - registration from one state to another. You must get it from the local R.T.O where you got registered your vehicle.
- When you shift your vehicle to another state from one state you will have to follow some procedure for a hassle free driving in the new state. For example when you move a vehicle registered in Kerala RTO and move to any other state like Himachal Pradesh or Karnataka then you have to follow the RTO rules.
Information which might help
- While applying - Documents can be made in duplicate if the vehicle is held under an agreement of Hire-purchase / Lease / Hypothecation and Duplicate copy with the endorsement of the Registering Authority to be returned to the Financier simultaneously on Registration of motor vehicle.
- Make sure all lights and horn are in good condition. Also, the vehicle should look neat and clean
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.