Haryana - Obtain FSSAI License for Co-operate Companies
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To Obtain FSSAI license for Co-operative Companies, You have to approach the Commissioner of Food Safety / Officer-In-Charge for Food Safety.
- To know the contact details click here: link
- You can download the application Form-B from the following link: link. After visiting the website click on the Form-B option located below in the State license category.
- Please make sure you are eligible to make the application by going through the eligibility criteria provided under the “Eligibility” section of this page.
- First download the Form-B from the link and fill all the required information and you need to submit the form to the Commissioner of Food safety department. The address is mentioned in the office locations & contacts section below.
- Please complete the application form and make sure you have all the documents that are listed under “Required Documents” section of this page.
- Pay the appropriate fees and submit the form to the Officer-In-Charge in the Food Safety department.
- Now the authorities will verify your application and validate the submitted documents.
- Authorities will inspect the facilities that are related to the Co-operative Companies and if they are satisfied with the standards followed the authorities will provide the franchise permission.
- The applicant will be later requested to collect the FSSAI license for the Co-operative Companies on a specified date.
- ID proof and Address proof
- Identity Proof Documents such as Ration Card, Department Issued ID, PAN Card, Passport, Senior Citizen Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card
- Declaration of Food Safety Management Plan
- List of food categories
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the owners or the partners
- Medical Certificates of Employees
- Online application form
- Certificate by District Central Cooperative Bank regarding Bank Balance (
- List of members/promoters with contribution towards share capital & admission fee
- PAN Card of all the members (minimum 10 members/families – number varies with state to state) of the proposed Companies has to be submitted along with the application.
- Two Passport Size photos.
- Document evidencing payment of fee.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- No objection letters from directors as applicable
- Certificate by Police Station stating that the Main Promoter and members are not involved in criminal activity (As per requirement)
- Payment of stamp duty
- FSSAI Website.After visiting the website click on the Documents required option Located below in the State license category to know the Required Documents.
Office Locations & Contacts
Commissioner of Food Safety for Haryana & Mission Director NRHM,
Food and Drug Authority,
Department of Health,
Government of Haryana,
ParyatanBhavan, Bays 55-58, Sector 2, Panchkula
Tel: 0172-2583189, 2573922
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact details:contact information
- FSSAI Website.After visiting the website click on the Eligibility option Located below in the State license category to know the eligibility.
- Click the following link to know the eligibility : Eligibility
- Click on the following link for fees details : Fee details
- License is Valid for 5 years.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
- It takes 30 days for processing of the application.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Name of the person.
- E-mail Id.
- Phone number.
- Pin code.
- Company Name.
- PAN number.
- Company Address.
Need for the Document
- FSSAI license is necessary to confirm that the food products manufactured or sold by the companies adheres to the quality prescribed by FSSAI.
- FSSAI license provides opportunities for business expansion at any geographic location.
- Once you have registered by FSSAI, then the company value starts increasing.
Information which might help
- Carry all the Necessary documents.
- Make a photocopy of your filled form.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.