Haryana - Obtain Duplicate Stage Carriage Permit
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
One has to make police complaint and obtain a FIR for applying duplicate copy in case of the permit is lost or stolen.
If the permit is damaged, torn or mutilated- then, the remains can be submitted for applying duplicate permit
- To apply for duplicate stage Carriage Permit in Haryana the applicant has to approach the RTO office to which his area belongs to.
- Please follow our “Office Locations & Contacts” section of this page to get details of the RTO offices. Link for RTO contacts: Link for contact
- Application form can be downloaded using the following link: Application forms
- Application in white A4 sheet
- Please make sure you have all the documents that are listed down the “Required Document” section of this page.
- Application forms can also be obtained from the appropriate RTO offices that can be completed and presented with appropriate fees.
- Present the completed application forms in one of the counter and pay the appropriate fee where the officials would start processing your application.
- Important verifications for the permit includes Vehicle condition, Body built arrangements etc... Will be carried by authorities.
- After checking the vehicle for its correctness and other appropriate requirements the application will be processed further.
- Use the following link : Parivahan Home page and select “Permit Online” option under Other online services
- Select Haryana in the drop down menu and click “proceed”
- Please follow the screen and fill in prompted details to process your online procedure
- Upload required documents and take printout of acknowledgement.
- On the appointment date, go to RTO office before 11:30 am and submit the documents. Once you submit and pay the fee, rest of the procedure will happen as per how you apply in person.
- Use the following link : Parivahan Home page and select “Appointment” option under Other online services
- Enter the application number as prompted and click “Get user Details” to process online in getting appointment
- Application in white A4 sheet
- Police Certificate (for the stolen or lost permit)
- Defaced/Mutilated/Completely written off permit.
- Pollution under control certificate
- Copy of Registration Certificate of the vehicle.
- Copy of Fitness Certificate of the vehicle.
- Copy of Insurance Certificate of the vehicle.
- Payment of green tax wherever applicable.
- Aadhaar card
Office Locations & Contacts
- Owner of the vehicle.
- The validity of the permit is not lapsed.
- Information on fees can be obtained from respective RTO
- The validity of permit doesn’t change.
- Permit is usually valid for 5 years.
- The age of the vehicle is also considered to restrict the validity of the permit.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
- It’s a one day process and you will get your copy of permit in three days.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Purpose for which permit is required
- Route and Routes details
- Details of vehicle
Need for the Document
- The need for Stage Carriage Permit arises with the requirement to operate trips in a route / area for carrying passengers with stages (Stops).
- The Stage Carriage Permit allows holders to service an area with a specific route. The permit also mentions the type of vehicle that is granted permission to operate, the approved timetable, the number of trips it can make in a day and standard rate of fare it can charge.
- One cannot operate his vehicle without this permit in the allowed route.
- If the permit is lost, stolen, damaged or misplaced then one need to apply for a duplicate permit for the vehicle
Information which might help
- A trip means one way travel and doesn’t include return.
- The type and seating capacity of each such vehicle for Stage Carriage should be notified to the authorities.
- FC (for clearance) is a process meant for reviewing the condition of the vehicle by the RTO authorities.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.