Haryana - Obtain Caste Certificate
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- In order to apply for caste certificate, applicant has to go to the respective Sub-Divisional Magistrate Offices.
- Link for the office contact details: Link Please select the link against the respective district name to reach the portal. In the given page, please select Menu “ABOUT DISTRICT” > “Who’s Who” option for contact details.
- Application form can be obtained from the office while applicant visits. OR Applicant shall write an application on a A4 paper. OR Download the application form using the following link : Form Link please download the applicable form as required.
- Submit the completed application form along with required documents to the respective authority.
- Authorities after checking the attached documents and details submitted, will make entries and provide you record number for reference.
- This document and details will then reach thasildhar.
- Thasildhar will ask his authorities to do investigation and do ground level verification for the details submitted.
- After due verification authorities will submit their report to thasildhar.
- Based on the report submitted, Thasildhar will decide to issue the caste certificate.
- Note :
- Certificate will be despatched or handed over directly as per the request made while applying by applicant. Mostly handover in office will be in practice to get counter signature from applicant for the delivered certificate.
- In case of any specialised classes, that covers government subsidy and reservation, a notice will be propagated in the applicants residing area to see if there is any objection for the applicant arises.
- Use the following link to find the centre. Link: Contact link
- Please go the respective office.
- Application can be obtained from the authorities. Please pay for application form as authorities quote.
- Submit the complete application along with required documents to the operator in the centre.
- Operator will check the details and start to process online using the computer.
- Applicant will get the transaction ID for the application made. Please keep it safe for future reference.
- This application will be processed by the respective department as per how it will be processed in person.
- Applicant will get notification about the status on his registered mobile number that was provided while applying.
- Applicant has to go and meet the respective authorities upon notification with documents as instructed to get the certificate as per notified date.
Apply Online - Haryana Obtain Caste Certificate Online with Images
- To apply for caste certificate online, visit the following link: Apply Online
- Please click “New user ? Register here” option to register into the portal and apply for the services.
- Enter the mandatory details and click “Validate” button
- You will get the popup box displaying the message as OTP has been to the registered mobile number and Email ID. Click “Ok” tab.
- Now enter the OTP in the appropriate textbox and click “Submit” tab.
- In this page you can find some general instructions. Please go back to the login page to continue the process of applying.
- Now enter the Login ID and Password under “SIGN IN HERE” section. Enter the verification text and click “SUBMIT” tab
- Now select “View all available services” under “Apply for services” section
- Now type the service name in the search box at the right side of the page and click on the appropriate service.
- Now complete the application form with valid details.
- Now complete the location and certificate details section. Select applicable options from the dropdown menu.
- Now click the checkbox, enter the verification text in the textbox and click “Submit” tab.
- Submit tab appears only when CIDR ID is entered.
- Now application will be processed by respective department.
- Applicant gets update of the application status in his mobile through SMS.
- Applicant shall use the application number/id to track the application through online portal.
- Please follow the page prompt to acquire the certificate as notified.
- Application form: Form Link please download the applicable form as required.
- Self declaration from the applicant.
- School leaving certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Voter ID (if available)
- Ration Card
- Certificate from Panchayet/municipality
- BDO certificate
- Residence proof
- Family land document
- Family member’s caste certificates
Office Locations & Contacts
Director General, Urban Local Bodies, Haryana
Bays 11-14, Sector 4, Panchkula - 134112,
Ph : +91 0172-2570020
Fax : +91 2570021
Contact Link: Contact link and Link Please select the link against the respective district name to reach the portal. In the given page, please select Menu “ABOUT DISTRICT” > “Who’s Who” option for contact details.
CSC contact link : Contact link
- Applicant must belong to reserved category (Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Other backward Community) to apply for that category.
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Applicant must be residing in the state.
- Applicant should have completed age of 3 years to apply for community certificate.
- Note : Please check all eligibility criteria, check-list of documents required to apply for community certificate.
- Please pay as authorities quote while applying.
- For online, please pay as per prompt while processing.
- Usually Certificate is valid for entire life
- Valid for mentioned period of time on the certificate (counted from the date of issuance of certificate)
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
- 60 days and above.
- Based on category applied and to check the authenticity, processing time varies.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since January 1908.
- Name of the Applicant
- Father/Husbands Name
- Sex (M/F)
- Residential Address
- Ration Card No (Copy to be enclosed)
- School Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate(Copy to be enclosed)
- Details of Community Certificate of Parents
- Details of School Certificates of Parents
- Date of application
Need for the Document
- Community Certificate is also known as caste certificate. Community certificate is a legal proof of community that the person to whom it is being issued belongs to reserved community like scheduled caste, scheduled tribe and other backward classes.
- Caste certificate is an important certificate to avail certain benefits provided by Government for the socially backward communities in education and employment opportunities for their betterment.
- Students especially require the caste certificates to secure their seat in institution
- This is valid for securing admission in all Educational Institutions and other professional institutions and also for employment.
Information which might help
- This certificate can be used for several years.
- An individual cannot change his / her caste once he/she issued the caste certificate. However, while converting into another religion, the class may change necessitating a new caste/community certificate.
- NOTE : It is a punishable offense to try with fraudulent documents to get a community certificate
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.