Haryana - How to Obtain Mobile Connection
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Go to the service provider customer service centre/outlet of your choice.
- Make sure that you have all the proper documents mentioned in the “Required documents” section below.
- Ask for the new connection application form with the executive at the service provider outlet.
- Complete the application and attach the requisite documents.
- Attach two to three passport size photographs as required.
- Make sure that the application form is complete with supportive documents and submit the application. (Executives at the outlet will help you in case of any doubt)
- The executive thoroughly verifies the application, generates an acknowledgement, and handovers the SIM card to you.
- Keep the acknowledgement handy.
- The SIM card will be activated within 24 hours after verification.
- ’’Please follow the below steps as per your choice of service provider
- Visit the official website of BSNL : BSNL
- In the given page, please select the menu “Mobile & Data” > “Choose your mobile number” sub option to get next page.
- Here, select Haryana tab under North zone to get new page.
- Please drag the button to unlock the page.
- Please select one mobile number from the list provided under choice numbers and hit “Fill Application” to get popup for entering pin and mobile number. Please enter the mobile number to get the 7 digit pin in the mobile number entered after entering submit.
- Now applicant shall reach the nearest customer service centre within 96 hours and share the mobile number which was provided to obtain pin and pin to the executive and follow the guidelines thereafter to obtain mobile connection.
- Visit the official website of Airtel : Airtel
- Please select “Buy for me '' from the menu ,it directs for next page.In the next page click on “new connection” ''under post paid” .
- If you select prepaid, then please follow the next screen with appropriate prompts to process and get the sim.
- Here select the plan from the options provided to reach next screen to share details..
- Please complete the page prompts and hit the “Send OTP” option to get OTP in the phone number provided. Now enter the OTP and hit “Continue” to reach page for schedule delivery.
- Please follow the page prompt for obtaining SIM Home delivered or pickup from nearest store to proceed further.
- Click on the link to get a new jio sim card delivered to your home directly :Jio
- Choose what type of connection you need. For example, postpaid or prepaid.
- Enter your mobile number and hit “Get OTP” to get OTP in the mobile number provided. Please enter the OTP in the prompted place to reach next page to select “Individual” / “Enterprise”. Here select as per your profile to get next page.
- Now enter the pincode of your area and hit “submit” to get the door step delivery of sim.if the service is unavailable to your place, then click on “get nearest store'' for details.
- Go to the store as per list and follow the executives guidelines to process further and obtain the sim.
- Please use the following link to reach online portal: Vodafone
- Please select “Buy postpaid sim” tab to get next screen.
- Applicant shall select “Buy prepaid Sim” to get next page to complete page prompt and follow the successive page to obtain SIM.
- Complete the page prompt ,select new connection option and place. Finally hit proceed to get next page.
- Choose the plan option and follow the screen prompt to reach next page and follow further to get your SIM as per suggestion provided further.
- Visit the following link : Idea to get a new connection.
- Please select menu “Postpaid” to get new screen.
- Please select “New Connection” menu from the new window.
- Now complete the page prompt and hit proceed to reach next page.
- Enter your name, alternate mobile number, city and select the pincode.
- Choose an option whether you have aadhaar card or not.
- Click “Proceed” after entering all the details.
- You will receive OTP to the registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click “submit” to get next page.
- Applicant gets plans listed in the page along with “Lead ID”. Please keep it safe for further usage.
- Applicant will get call from the executive. From that point onwards applicant should follow their guidelines to obtain SIM.
- Date of birth certificate such as 10th Standard certificate.
- Your identity documents such as Permanent Account Number (PAN), Ration card, Aadhaar Card.
- Proof of residence such as Voters card, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Passport, LIC policy, driving license, Bank passbook.
- Passport size photographs.
- Completed application form.
- Aadhaar card
Office Locations & Contacts
Telecom Regulatory Authority of India - TRAI:
Mahanagar Doorsanchar Bhawan (next to Zakir Hussain College)
Jawaharlal Nehru Marg (Old Minto Road)
New Delhi: 110 002
E-mail ID : [email protected]
Phone No. : 91-11-2323 6308 | FAX No. : 91-11-2321 3294;
Contact Link : link
You should have valid address proof and identity proof documents to obtain a mobile connection and your age should be of 18 years.
Every Service Provider has a separate tariff based on the type of connection, Value Added Services such as SMS, MMS, international calling, roaming, and Internet.
If you do not receive or dial a call for two continuous months, your SIM will be deactivated. Otherwise, you can maintain the Mobile connection throughout your life until you disconnect.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
If your application is fair and complete, the processing time will be 24 hours.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
The following information is required to complete the application form.
- Full Name of the applicant
- Applicants Date of birth
- Fathers Name
- Email ID
- Address for communication including temporary and permanent
- Passport Size photographs of the applicant
- Photocopy of address proof such as electricity bill, ration card
- Photocopy of identity such as PAN card, Aadhar card
Need for the Document
Everyone uses a cell phone for various needs and to obtain a mobile connection, Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has set a procedure for safety and security purposes. A mobile connection is of two types Prepaid and Postpaid.
You can recharge your mobile connection with prepaid minutes by using a prepaid voucher or online.
You can use your cell phone for a month and a bill is generated. Once you receive a monthly bill, you can pay the amount either online or reach the service provider outlet in person.
In Andhra Pradesh, there are various mobile service providers who provide a mobile connection BSNL, Reliance, Airtel, Vodafone, Tata Docomo, Idea Cellular, and Aircel.
Each service provider has their own tariff for prepaid and postpaid connection to attract the customers.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
You can connect and communicate with people of various parts of the world at any time zone. You can browse the internet on your mobile phone, if your mobile supports it. Using Video/3G technology, you can view the receiver on your cell phone.
Telecom Regulatory Authority of India : http://www.trai.gov.in/
More information which might help people.