Haryana - Get Permission for Safe Disposal of Electronic Waste
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To get permission for safe disposal of Electronic wastes in person, the proponent has to visit the Regional office of the Haryana State Pollution Control Board.
- The Regional Office can be visited or contacted with the help the link given below: Haryana Regional Office
- Visit the Regional Office and get the Application form or refer the “Documents to use” section in this page.
- Please fill the application with information and details relevant to the need of Safe disposal of E-wastes. Then, it should be attested with the applicant’s signature.
- Make sure that you have all the documents that are listed in “Required Documents” section of this page. Attach all the important documents mentioned.
- Then, it should be submitted at the Regional office of the Haryana State Pollution Control Board which will be further forwarded to the concerned officials. They would check the application and attached documents if there is any deficiency.
- Once when all the furnished information is found sufficient by the Engineer or officer concerned, the report shall be submitted to the Board within 24 hours without fail.
- After further processes, the hard copy of the signed Authorization order shall be despatched from the Board within a day of approval, to the proponent.
- To get permission for safe disposal of Electronic wastes, you have to visit the Investor portal in HSPCB website using the following link: Apply Online
- Click on “Login/Register” button to login into the portal or make a new registration if you have not registered already.
- After registration, login into the portal using your login details. You will have to create a Combined Application Form (CAF) which is default for all users. The users will have the provision of specifying the service that the user need.
- Click on “Add CAF” option to create an application for Electronic Waste Authorization. Select “Project Type” as “New Enterprise/Expansion/Diversification”. An application module will open with fields required to be filled by the applicant.
- Fields marked with ‘red asterisk’ are mandatory. Please fill the application with appropriate details of the Industry (that is to be set up), Personal details (including PAN) and Land Use details.
- Read the terms & conditions and select the check box “I Accept Terms and Conditions” and proceed to upload photocopy of Applicant’s signature. Also, specify the place.
- After adding CAF, you will be redirected to see you CAF’s where you should click on “Details” button. In the next page, select “Services required” tab and select department as “Haryana State Pollution Control Board”.
- List of services will be displayed in which you should click “Require” button corresponding to ‘Authorization under e waste rules’. Then, click on “Service In Progress” tab to find the services you selected.
- In the next page, use “Check list” option to view the required documents and “Fill Service form” to fill the application form and submit. Please fill the application with information and details relevant to the need of Safe disposal of E-wastes. Now, proceed to upload all the required documents and pay the fees (if prescribed any).
- Then, it should be submitted to the District Environmental Engineer who will further put the application and attached documents into scrutiny and check if there is any deficiency. If anything found, it will be returned to the industry. The industry is supposed to resubmit the application or provide proper clarification for the deficiency.
- The corrected complete application is now sent to the Inspection of Site and examined by the concerned Engineer. After further processes, the soft copy of the signed Authorization order shall be made available in the module for the applicant to download.
Ads by Google
- Duly Signed Application form
- Site map of the location
- Copy of the latest consent order/renewal issued
- Details of the waste to be processed/day
- Categorical description of wastes to be handled
- Methodology and operational details
- Site evacuation from local authority
- Utilization of the processed E-waste
- For more information on required documents, refer page number 2 in the following document: Haryana state E-waste procedure
Office Locations & Contacts
Ads by Google
- Industries applying for Safe disposal of E-waste Authorization should possess valid Consent/Renewal of consent order.
- The Industries applying for the authorization must be eligible of providing reliable Operating Facility for managing the wastes effectively. The operating facility will be needful for specialized supervision and better instrumentation.
- The applicant should be aware of the acts and guidelines amended on the Management and Handling of Electronic Wastes. To download, click here: Implementation Of E-Waste
- The fees structure or details can be obtained from the Board Personnel.
- Authorization granted under this form shall be valid for a period of five years.
Documents to Use
- Application form for Electronic waste authorization can be found in the page number 29 in the following document: Application for Electronic Waste Authorization
Ads by Google
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
- On receipt of complete application in all respects, the SPCB or SPCC will take a period of about 120 days for the issuance of authorization.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Ads by Google
- It has to be ensured that applicants should not have submitted applications for E-wastes authorization using more than one User Id for the industry location.
- Any unauthorized change in personnel, equipment or working conditions as mentioned in the application by the person authorized shall constitute a transgression of his authorization.
- The authorized person must get prior permission from the SPCB or PCC to shut down the operations.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or Country of Birth.
Ads by Google
Need for the Document
- The authorization is essential for Safe disposal of Electronic Wastes with consent of the Pollution Control Board authorities.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
Ads by Google
More information which might help people.