Haryana - Get Duplicate Diploma Mark Sheet
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- A police complaint should be lodged in the area where Diploma Marksheet was lost/stolen.
- An announcement in local dailies stating the loss of Diploma Certificates.
- Application should be made only by the Candidate in the prescribed format through the institution in which the candidate is studying / studied.
- Please go to the institution in which candidate is studying/studies. Please obtain the application form from the office as advised by the institution or write on a plain A4 sheet.
- Submit originals along with Xerox of all documents as mentioned in the required documents section of this page.
- Application duly signed by candidate and Principal will be sent to the concerned state board of technical education.
- Signed Xerox copy will be returned to applicant for further reference.
- This application will be processed further by the department internally.
- After verification and scrutiny the report will be presented before the respective authority for sanction.
- If approved, hard copy of the certificate is dispatched or delivered as per applicable norms.
- Application form
- Attested photocopies of Marksheets of all semesters /years (including all attempts), duly attested by the Principal / Head of institution
- Notification forwarded by the Principal/head of the concerned Institute.
- Affidavit from notary on the prescribed stamp paper (Usually on 20 rupee stamp paper)
- Original fee paidchallan
- Self-attested Photocopy of Aadhaar Card / Driving License / Voter ID Card
- FIR copy (For the loss or theft of certificate)
- Document remains in case of damage of document (FIR is not required)
- Copy of Announcement in local dailies
Advertise On This Page
Office Locations & Contacts
Haryana State Board of Technical Education,
Bays 7-12, Sector-4, Panchkula,
Haryana – 134112.
Contact No : 0172 – 2584400 / 8699003532
Link for contact information: Contacts link
- Students who have lost their Original Diploma Certificate are eligible for applying for duplicate Diploma Certificate.
- Applicant shall get further updates from the respective institution in which the candidate is studying / studied.
- Please pay as authority quote as per any updated fees requirements.
- Applying within 5 years of announcement of results - Rs.200
- Applying after 5 years and within 10 years of announcement of results - Rs.400
- Applying after 10 years of announcement of results - Rs.800 + Rs.100 for each year
- Service Charge (Free for Online Submission) : Rs 30
- Duplicate Certificate is valid for ever.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
- You will get certified mark sheet at your address within 1 month time
Advertise On This Page
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
- Applicant should attach fees paid challan along with application.
- Immediately on loss of original mark sheet the candidate must lodge a complaint at the nearest Police Station.
- Don’t forget to mention the challan Number on the application
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Institute where the applicant last studied
- Serial number of the original mark list
- Complete address of the applicant
- Examination Roll No., Registration No.
- Month and year of examination.
Need for the Document
- The diploma mark sheet is obtained by a student on successful completion of an examination at the end of study of the Diploma course.
- This mark sheet is essential to apply for higher studies. So, a duplicate mark sheet needs to be obtained if lost or damaged.
Information which might help
- Don’t handover cash to any individual
- Duplicate certificate(s) are to be surrendered to the Chairman/authority, Board of Technical education, if the original certificate(s) are recovered later
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.