Haryana - Change Address in Private Service Vehicle (PSV) Permit
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
Any change in the address of the permit holder has to be intimated within fourteen days.
If the change of premises is more than three months, then it needs to be updated in the permit otherwise it is not required
- To apply for a change of address Private Service Vehicle Permit in Haryana the applicant has to approach the RTO office to which his area belongs to.
- Please follow our “Office Locations & Contacts” section of this page to get details of the RTO offices. Link for RTO contacts: Link for contact
- Application form can be downloaded using the following link: Parivahan Home page
- Intimate the change of address through writing in a white sheet of paper along with the documents to the officer at the counter.
- Also make sure you have all the necessary documents to process the application
- On the receipt of the application and documents the officer will verify and make entry about the change in respective registers. The same will be intimated to the concerned transport authority
- The counter signature with stamp from the authorities will be made on the permit to notify the change of address.
- NOTE: Nothing in this section shall apply where the change of address recorded in the permit is due to temporary change which is not intended to exceed three months in duration.
- Use the following link : Parivahan Home page and select “Permit Online” option under Other online services
- Select Haryana in the drop down menu and click “proceed”
- Please follow the screen and fill in prompted details to process your online procedure
- Upload required documents and take printout of acknowledgement.
- On the appointment date, go to RTO office before 11:30 am and submit the documents. Once you submit and pay the fee, rest of the procedure will happen as per how you apply in person.
- Use the following link : Parivahan Home page and select “Appointment” option under Other online services
- Enter the application number as prompted and click “Get user Details” to process online in getting appointment
- Application in plain A4 paper
- Original Permit.
- Registration Certificate
- Valid Fitness Certificate.
- Valid Insurance Certificate.
- No-objection Certificate from the Financier if the vehicle is covered by Hire purchase Agreement/Hypothecation/Lease.
- Proof of changed address of Residence/Place of Business.
- Payment of green tax wherever applicable.
- Pollution under control certificate
- Copy of registration of Company/Firm/Institute
- Aadhaar card
Office Locations & Contacts
- owner of the vehicle with valid permit
- Information on fees can be obtained from respective RTO
- Change of address will not affect the validity of the permit
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
- This procedure can be completed on the same day (Officials will inspect the new location for the mandatory provisions if required)
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
- Any change in the address of the permit holder has to be intimated within fourteen days.
- Private Service Vehicle Permits are issued to institutions that operate the vehicle for their own use.
- This change of address is required by the government bodies to intimate the permit holder for the dues, penalties or any intimation.
- An application for a permit to use a motor vehicle as a private service vehicle shall contain the following particulars, namely:--
- Type and seating capacity of the vehicle
- The area or the route or routes to which the application relates
- the manner in which it is claimed that the purpose of carrying persons
- Type and seating capacity of the vehicle
Information which might help
- One needs to provide the declaration to use the vehicle only for faring employees or laborers of a Company/Firm/Institute to ferry them to the place of business or back.
- Disproportionate asset case should not be pending against the vehicle for issue of permit.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.