Haryana - Apply for Unemployment Allowance
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
The unemployed eligible candidates registered with employment offices are eligible to apply for this allowance.
- Please follow the link to apply. Link” Online Portal
- In the given page, please login using the credentials and hit “submit”
- If you are a new user, then use the “New user ? Register here” option to register and then login.
- Once login please select the option “unemployment allowance “ under employment department”
- In the resulting page, please follow the page prompt to complete application and hit the right tab to submit.
- Please take printout of the application and contact the concerned employment office to apply.
- Link for contact: Office Contact Link
- Please submit the application along with required documents to the officer in charge of concerned employment office.
- The submitted application form and documents will be verified. If all are OK, authority will process the application and provide you with the receipt. Please keep it safe for future requirement.
- The claim of Unemployment Allowance of the candidate will be forwarded to the concerned Treasury / applicable department office to process further.
- Once approved, the amount gets credited in the bank account of the candidate.
- Use the following link to find the centre. Link: Contact Link
- Please go the respective office.
- Application can be obtained from the authorities. Please pay for application form as authorities’ quote.
- Submit the complete application along with required documents to the operator in the centre.
- Operator will check the details and start to process online using the computer.
- Applicant will get the transaction ID for the application made. Please keep it safe for future reference.
- This application will be processed by the respective department.
- Applicant will get notification about the status on his registered mobile number that was provided while applying.
- Once all the process are completed, amount will get credited in the applicants Bank account.
- Application form.
- Three Years Old Verified ID card of Employment Registration on www.hrex.gov.in
- UEA form verified by Patwari/Municipal Official and Tehsildar/NaibTehsildar/SDM Affidavit
- PNB bank A/c Passbook
- Self Attested copies of educational certificates
- Ration Card
- Caste / Religion Proof (Any one of the following):
- Category Certificate (SC/BC/PH/EXM/PH/Widow)
- Domicile certificate issued by a competent authority (As applicable)
- A medical certificate from Medical Officer of Government hospital/ dispensary (to be furnished duly by blind, deaf and dumb &ortho applicants registered with the special Employment Exchange for Physically Handicapped persons, as applicable)
- Three passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Aadhaar card.
- Mobile number.
- Certificate to prove age.
- In case of disabled persons, Medical Certificates to prove Disability.
- Any other document to claim benefits offered by respective state government as advised by authorities.
- Note : Please show above mentioned documents in originaland attested copies thereof (to be submitted) at the time of applying.
Office Locations & Contacts
Directorate of Employment,
Bays No 55-58, 2nd Floor, ParyatanBhawan, Sec 2,
Panchkula, Haryana, India.
Phone: 0172-2570054, 2570065, 2570048
For contact details: Online Link
CSC contact link: Contact Link
- Applicant should not be self-employed.
- The annual family income from all sources included that of spouse of applicant shall not exceed Rs.3 lakhs.
- Applicant's registration should be three years old and should be on Live Register.
- Applicant should not be a student / trainee /apprentice.
- Applicant should not be a dismissed Government Employee.
- Applicant's spouse should not be an employee
- Paid for a maximum period of 03 years
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
- Name of the applicant (In Block letters):
- Father’s Name (In respect of men and unmarried women):
- Husband’s Name (In respect of married women):
- Permanent address:
- Name of Employment Exchange where registration is continuing:
- Current Registration number allotted by the Exchange:
- Occupation and N.C.O. in which registered.
- Applicant’s educational qualifications:
- Qualifications ---- Date from which registered at the Exchange.
- Matric or equivalent As Matric As Graduate
- Documents to be attached with the application form.
- Three specimen signatures, dully attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Domicile Certificate issued by a competent authority (This Certificate is needed to be given by the residents of Punjab but living at Chandigarh).
- An affidavit duly attested by a Magistrate/ Oath Commissioner in support of his/her claim for unemployment allowance.
- A Medical Certificate from Medical Officer of Government Hospital/ Dispensary(To be furnished duly by blind, deaf and dumb applicants registered with the special Employment Exchange for Physically Handicapped persons, Punjab, Chandigarh).
- A certificate of being of Punjab origin (To be furnished by blind, deaf and dumb applicants only).
- Three passport size photographs of the applicant, “dully attested by a Gazetted Officer”.
- Signature of applicant
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
The eligible unemployed candidate who has registered with employment exchange can apply for this procedure.
- Name(as per certificate)
- Fathers name(as per certificate)
- Mobile number
- Address(as per Family card)
- Income related document as applicable.
Need for the Document
- The Departments of Employment in various States of India allow unemployed educated youth residing in the respective States to pre-register for impending job vacancies occurring in different sectors of that State.
- Those who are registered with employment exchange and not provided employment are provided with allowance.
- Candidates who possess educational qualifications other than those of professional and executive standards can register their educational qualifications with the respective Employment Exchanges in their districts
Information which might help
- No candidate shall be allowed to register at more than one employment exchange
- Whenever government vacancies are announced, list of registered members with suitable educational profiles are forwarded to respective employers for consideration.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.