Haryana - Apply for Travel Pass Inter-District to Police due to Covid-19
Revision as of 13:47, 11 April 2020 by 220.127.116.11 (Created page with "==Procedure== '''Based on the impacts and spread of covid – 19, government might restrict the issuance of such passes. There may be change in the authority to issue such cer...")
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
Based on the impacts and spread of covid – 19, government might restrict the issuance of such passes. There may be change in the authority to issue such certificate from time to time. Please look for the updates.
- Applicant may approach the “Local police station/District Police headquarters” office as applicable to apply.
- Following link provides contact details: link1
- Applicants with valid need and having any documents or proof for the need shall seek for this pass.
- Please call up the office as per the contact detail provided above to get any updated requirements as amended.
- Applicant shall go to the office. Apply with the designated authorities as per their guidelines.
- This request will be processed by the concerned superintendents of police (SPs) and deputy commissioners of police (DCPs) to issue travel passes after verifying reasons cited in application.
- If your application is accepted, department will issue you the pass for inter-district travel.
- If required, police verification and inquiries would be conducted.
- Grant or rejection of permit depends on the department decision.
- Application in writing (as per requirement)
- Applicant district.
- Details of the area for which the pass is required.
- Proof of Identity and Address proof (Ration card/Driving license/Pan card etc)
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport size photos
- Vehicle Registration Number (RC book)
- Mobile number
- Any relevant document to support that the applicants travel is justifiable.
Office Locations & Contacts
Sector 6, Panchkula, Haryana 134108
Phone: 0172 258 7529
Link for contact information: Contacts link
- Applicants who have necessity to travel from one district to another (Pregnancy, Childbirth, Accident or demise of family members)
- There shouldn’t be any total sealing or restrictions for people to travel in and out of the any one of the district.
- The pass will be valid for the mentioned period of time.
- The given pass will hold the validity.
Note: In such crisis times, passes will be issued for the said date one way or two ways as per norms.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
It will be Immediate (same day) or as per the decision of the respective authority.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications.
Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver,
sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
- Fill the form carefully and submit it along with the mentioned documents.
- Attach the valid documents to get approval.
- Approach the respective office to get the license on-time.
- Kindly apply for new license after the expiry period.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g.
1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
- With a complete lockdown imposed by the government. People are advised not to step out of their home.
- People, in case of urgency shall apply for this pass to travel to another district.
Information which might help
- Please make sure that the district from where you live or need to travel doesn’t have any complete total lockdown citing the spread of the disease.
- Call up the office before reaching for applying.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.