Haryana - Apply for Temporary Residence Certificate (TRC)
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To apply for temporary residence certificate, applicant has to approach the revenue department authorities or tehsildar office.
- Link for municipal office contacts: link
- Go to the respective office.
- Collect the application form or write on a plain A4 sheet as advised.
- Complete the application form. Attach the entire required documents as per our “required documents” section and submit it to the designated authority.
- After the application form is processed, an enquiry officer will make a thorough verification regarding your proof which you have submitted along with the form.
- Collect the acknowledgment slip for submitting the form. Keep it safe for future reference.
- Use acknowledgment slip to obtain certificate as per the department notification.
- Application Form
- Ration card
- Aadhaar card
- Residence proof like gas bill, EB bill, Bank passbook etc
- Driving license
- Photo proof like passport
- Appointment Order/Transfer Order/Govt. Identity Card
- Copy of 2 recent passport size photograph
- Attested copy of birth certificate.
- Attested copy of education certificate
- Attested copy of voter ID
- Attested copy of Inner line permit (This document is required in some states as per local government norms)
- Attested copy of trading license as per requirement
- Govt. Identity Card /Trading License of Guardian
- Trading/establishment of guardian.
- Certificate stating evidence of guardianship
Office Locations & Contacts
Director General ,
Urban Local Bodies, Haryana
Bays 11-14, Sector 4, Panchkula - 134112,
Ph : +91 0172-2570020
Fax : +91 2570021
Contact Link: Contact
- Applicant with a valid residence certificate from other state can apply for temporary residence certificate in the state where they are working/doing business.
- Applicant must be the citizen of India.
Approach the authorities for fee details.
Temporary certificate is valid for 1 year (it can be issued for a maximum of 2 years)
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
It takes nearly 15 days.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.gIn the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
- Do not submit fake documents as a proof to obtain this certificate.
- Applying for residential certificate in another state is an offence.
- Name of the applicant.
- Name of the applicant for whom the certificate is required.
- Father / Husband name
- Local address of the person for whom the certificate is required.
- Address of the guardian
- Permanent address of the person for whom the certificate is required.
- Residential details
- Family details
Need for the Document
- Temporary Residence Certificate (TRC) is issued to persons who have come from other states to the district for Business, govt. service, etc
Information which might help
Temporary Residential certificate shall be issued by the following state authorities as per thw respective state norms :
- Tehsildar / Naib Tehsildar
- District Magistrate
- Sub Divisional Magistrate
- Sub Divisional Officer
- Revenue department authorities
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
- Migrant workers/employees shall apply through the owner of the establishment or the person under whom the person is working.