Haryana - Apply for State Disability Pension
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
Under this scheme, financial assistance is provided to severe and multi-disabled persons who are living below poverty line.
Pension for disabled from state as well as from the central government scheme called Indira Gandhi National Disability
- To apply for this scheme, the eligible person has to submit two copies of duly filled application form along with required documents to the respective Block Development and Panchayat Officer (BDPO) at village level and Zonal Taxation Officer at city level or at District social welfare department.
- Link for contact details : link1 AND link2 Please select the “ULB” menu and select respective sub option as per your area requirement for contact details.
- Obtain the application form from the respective counter OR write on a plain paper OR download using the following link. link1 AND link2 please select the hyperlink under disability pension session as per requirement for application form.
- This submitted application will be processed internally and upon approval, the approval letter is dispatched to the respective Post Office of the applicant or bank, where a savings account is opened in the name of the beneficiary for making the payments OR can be collected from respective municipal office.
- In case of rejection of application, the applicant is duly informed.
- Application form.
- Disability card
- Post Office savings account
- Signature/Thumb impression of the patient countersigned by the Medial Superintendent/CMO/Head of Hospital (with seal)
- Proof of Age
- Recent attested photograph showing the disability affixed here.
- Domicile certificate as per requirement
- Three passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Aadhaar card.
- Bank account details
- Mobile number.
- Passport size photograph of applicant (please take 5 copies).
- Any other document to claim benefits offered by respective state government as advised by authorities.
- Note : Please show above mentioned documents in original and attested copies thereof (to be submitted) at the time of applying.
Office Locations & Contacts
Director General , Urban Local Bodies, Haryana
Bays 11-14, Sector 4, Panchkula - 134112,
Ph : +91 0172-2570020
Fax : +91 2570021
E-mail: [email protected]
Contact Link: Contact link
Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Haryana,
SCO 20-27, Jeevandeep Building, 3rd floor, Sector 17-A, Chandigarh.
Email: [email protected]
Contact link: link
- Age 18 years and above.
- Domicile of Haryana & residing in Haryana for the last 3 years at the time of submission of application.
- Self income from all sources should not exceed the minimum wages of unskilled labour as notified by the Labour Department.
- Disability ranging from 60-100%
- Total absence of sight.
- Visual acquity not exceeding 3/60 to 10/200 (snellen) in the better eye with correcting lenses.
- A lose of sense of hearing to the extent that it is non-functional for the ordinary purposes of life.
- Orthopaedic disabled with a permanent disability of 60% and above.
- Mental Retardation with I.Q. not exceeding 50
- Applicant should be a citizen of India
Service is free.
- As per the age limit prescribed by the central government scheme.
- Age limit for state level scheme will be notified by respective authorities.
Documents to Use
- Application link for central government pension scheme: link2 please select the hyperlink under disability pension session as per requirement for application form.
- Application form link for state pension scheme: link
Name of Pensioner : ____________________________________________
Father’s/Mother’s Name Or :___________________________________________
Gender (Male/Female) : ______________
Date of Birth _________/_________/___________
(Proof of Birth)________________________________________________
Address : __________________________________________________________
Sub District/Block :__________________________________________
State :______________________PIN ________________
Aadhar no.: _____________________________ Ration Card no.:______________
Electoral Photo Identity Card (EPIC) no.__________________________________ Photo BPL Detail: Year:__________ Location:________________ Family ID no.:____________
Member ID no.:____________
In case of Disability Pension- Type of Disability____________________________________ (As indicated in certificate)
Details of Bank/ Post Office Account of Pensioner: _________________________________ (if available)
- Signature of the Applicant/Thumb Impression
- Counter Signature
- of Verification Officer _______________________
As notified by the department authority.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please get attestation from the CMO/Medical superindent
- Disability certificate
- Name(as per certificate)
- Fathers name(as per certificate)
- Mobile number
- Address(as per Family card)
- Income related document as applicable.
Need for the Document
- Disabled (with acceptable percentage) applicant shall apply to avail this pension.
- Persons with Disabilities are provided with financial aid from the state government.
- Disability certificate should be obtained from the respective hospital as applicable
Information which might help
- This pension will be issued for life time.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people..