Haryana - Apply for Ration Card
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Applicant shall apply to the office of District Food and Supplies Controller/Assistant Food and Supplies Officer/Inspector Food and Supplies office
- Link for contact : District wise AND link2
- Go to the respective office and obtain the application form to apply for a ration card.
- Application form: link
- Fill all the necessary information in the application as required and sign at appropriate places.
- Do not fill any wrong information, otherwise the officer of the department will reject your application form.
- Attach all required documents, and submit the application along with document to the authority.
- On accepting your application, authority or clerk will check the details and issue a receipt as acknowledgement.
- Please keep it safe for future reference,
- This submitted application will be processed by the department, After ground level verification and physical inspection by the Supply Officer applicant gets notification.
- If all the process are successful, applicant will get the ration card as per delivery mode (delivered through postal or on hand)
- Note: User gets update on the phone as SMS
- Please use the following link to reach online portal. Link: online link
- In the given page please complete the login prompt and hit “Submit” to reach next page.
- If you are a new user, please hit “New user? Register here” to register and then login.
- In the new page, please select “View all available services” on the left part of the page to get list of services.
- Please select the service name “Issue of New Ration Card on receipt of D-I form i.e. Application Form for all Categories” under “Food & supplies department” to get next page.
- Here go through the details provided and hit the appropriate tab after filling prompted details to get next page.
- Applicant has to select respective office and associated details from the drop down selection and complete the page prompt then finally hit “Submit” to submit application.
- User gets next screen for uploading required documents. Please upload applicable document and hit “submit”.
- User gets acknowledgement for online application made. Keep itsafe for future reference.
- Now please hit “print” option to print the application on the given page along with copy of documents and submit it to the respective office for further processing.
- This submitted application along with document will be processed further.
- Respective application form
- Address Proof (attested copy of PAN Card /Driving License / Bank Passbook / Post Office Passbook /Municipal Holding receipt / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill).
- A copy of age certificate / school leaving certificate of the head of the family.
- A copy of income proof of the family - that income of the family is below from the prescribed limit (in order to apply for value based card).
- A copy of identity proof like voter ID card, driving license, Aadhaar card.
- Passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Self Declaration and Certificate From Pradhan/Ward Councillor.
- Mobile number or Email addresses(if available) may be filled up in the format to enable this department to send an automated message to the applicant on the status of the application.
- A self-addressed and stamped postal cover or postcard to enable the office to communicate the results to the applicant.
- Copy of Tax Pay / Land Revenue Pay receipt
- Tenancy agreement if the applicant is a tenant.
- Detailed particulars of family members
- Copies of birth certificates of minor members(Below 10 years in age)
- Surrender certificate of Ration Card/Family Identity holding or non-availability certificate from the FCS&CA authority where the applicant was previously resided (applying in new place)
- Aadhaar Card
- Note: Get the respective documents attested by gazette officer, MLA or MP or the municipal councillor as applicable.
Office Locations & Contacts
food,civil supplies and consumer affairs department,
Ramgarh Pandwan - Choushala Rd,
Kalayatrural, Haryana 136117
Phone : 2740884
More details about the office location is provided in the following link : Address Details
- The applicant and his/her family must be Indian citizens and should be resident of the state.
- The applicant or his family members must not possess any family card in any State in India (If they had one, it has to be withdrawn).
- The applicant and members of the family must be close relatives.
- If you are newly married and have your name in your family ration card, you and your spouse should get name deletion certificates (Removing names from your respective family cards).
- Fee information can be obtained directly from the department office while applying.
- Usually valid for lifetime and will be renewed in 5 years or based on announcement.
Documents to Use
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
If your application is fair and complete, the processing time will be 2 – 3 week’s time
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
Following are the required information to apply..
- Applicant details (head of the family).
- Details of other family members and relation ship
- Date of Birth and age (of all the members).
- Address details.
- Occupation and designation of office held any
- Signature/thumb impression.
Need for the Document
- For implementation of the Targeted Public Distribution System(TPDS), Ration Card is being issued to all the heads of families, with details about family members included in the card. Based on their economic condition, people can buy goods like food grains, sugar and kerosene with the help of their ration cards.
- Ration card is a mandatory document for all individuals in India. It has to be renewed before it gets expired.
- Ration card is essential to apply for passport, PAN card or a domicile certificate or to even get the name registered for electoral rolls to get a Voter ID.
Information which might help
- The eligible sections of the society are provided with food grains and other items at highly subsidized rates.
- In different state the Ration card is categorized as per classification fixed by government.
- There are four types of ration cards were meant for
- Green ration card
- Khaki ration card
- Yellow ration card
- Pink ration card
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people