Haryana - Apply for Duplicate Income Certificate
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To apply for duplicate income certificate, applicant has to approach the SDM or Tehsildar / Naib Tehsildar at the tehsildar office.
- Link for contact: contact link
- Get the relevant application form from the authorities and fill the form with valid details appropriately.
- Make sure that you have all the proper documents mentioned in the “Required documents” section below.
- Submit the form along with the required documents to the authorities.
- Now collect the acknowledgment slip from the authorities.
- After the verification process, applicant shall receive the duplicate copy of income certificate.
Note: If the validity of your lost / damaged income certificate is going to expire in few days then you can apply for fresh income certificate by using the web copy or the acknowledgment slip of the lost / damaged income certificate.
- Completed application form
- Damaged Income certificate (If available)
- Aadhaar card
- Salary slip
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Affidavit on the judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10
For more details, click here: Required documents for Government / Non-Government Employee
Advertise On This Page
Office Locations & Contacts
Mini Secretariat, Sector-12,
Link for contact: contact link
- Applicant should be the resident of Haryana.
- Applicant must be the citizen of India.
- Applicant whose income certificate is lost / damaged can apply for duplicate certificate.
Approach the authorities for fee details.
Income certificate is valid for only one financial year.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Processing time may vary from state to state. In most of the states it took 15 days to issue the certificate.
Advertise On This Page
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.gIn the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
- Visit the tehsildhar office of your taluk to obtain the duplicate copy of the income certificate.
- Never apply for fresh income certificate before the expiry of available income certificate. If you apply, your application will get rejected and you may face some difficulties later.
- Parent’s Name
- Residential details
- Annual Income details
Need for the Document
- Income certificate is a mandatory document to get admission in educational institutions under reserved category.
- Income certificate is required to avail scholarships and financial assistance for the students.
- To avail various government based schemes and to get government jobs under reserved categories.
- To get old age pension income certificate is required.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.