Guntur - Voter Registration Application Status or Voter Name Search in List
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure provides you information related to how to check for the status of your voter registration application and to check whether your name is already included in the voter list.
To Check Application Status :
To check the application status for your voter registration application, please use one of the following link where you can enter the “Application ID” or the “Reference ID” and understand the status of the application : Voter Application Status Voter Application Status
To Search for your Name in Voter List :
- To search for your name or to make sure that your name already exists in the voter list, please click the following link : Search in Voter List
- Select the “District Name” that you belong to.
- Enter your “Name” or “House No” in appropriate textbox and click on “Search” button where you will be provided with the results listing out names that are registered with the search criteria that has been provided.
- Check on the list and make sure you name exists in the list, if it doesn’t, try providing a different search criteria to search for you name.
- If your name doesn’t exists after searching with different search criteria try contacting your BLO (Booth Level Officer) or try filing for new application.
- Aadhaar Card or Driver License.
Office Locations & Contacts
You can identify your Booth Level Officer (BLO) by searching through the following link : BLO Officer Search
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Please provide the need for the procedure. e.g. Birth Certificate - why do we need to have a birth certificate?
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.