Guntur - Transfer Contract Carriage Maxi Cab Permit
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Transfer Contract Carriage Maxi Cab Permit in Guntur .
- Make sure that all the required documents are in hand.
- To transfer Contract Carriage Maxi Cab Permit in Guntur the applicant has to approach the RTO office where the permit was obtained. Following link can provide you information related to the list of RTO office : RTO contact Link
- Application forms can be obtained from following link : Permit form link
- Completed Application form PCOA : PCOA Link
- Application forms can be obtained from the appropriate RTO offices that should be completed and presented along with documents and appropriate fees.
- Officials would start processing your application.
- Important verifications for the permit includes Condition and built of vehicle, Vehicle chassis number, legality of the person related etc… will be carried by authorities.
- After checking the vehicle for its correctness and other appropriate requirements the application will be processed further.
- Note: Availability of slot for RTO process can be searched with the help of the following link
- ( Booking can be done at the time of actual online processing) : Slots Link
Apply through State Portal
- Application To transfer Contract Carriage Maxi Cab Permit can be made through : Online Portal
- Please click the “PERMIT SERVICES” link that is displayed under the “Permit” section of the screen.
- In the next screen, please click on the “Transfer of Permit” option and hit “NEXT”.
- In the next screen, select permit type and enter registration number followed by details of Aadhaar or Voter id and Select #appropriate options and hit “NEXT”.
- You will be given a new screen to enter details.
- You have to choose the day and time that you are planning to visit the RTO office related to the application and click “Next” button that is displayed on the bottom of the screen.
- Please follow the instructions appropriately that are displayed in the screens for filling the application forms and making payments and uploading required documents.
- Take printout of the application form including acknowledgement and go to RTO office before 11:30 a.m. on the date of appointment and Present the completed application forms along with required documents in one of the counter and pay the appropriate fee where the officials would start processing your application.
- Application forms can be obtained from following link : Permit forms
- Completed Application form PCOA : PCOA Link
- Original Permit.
- Registration Certificate
- Fitness Certificate
- Insurance Certificate.
- Proof of payment of tax for the current quarter.
- Payment of green tax wherever applicable.
- Pollution under control certificate
- Aadhaar card
- The resolution of the RTA/STA or the order of the Court (If required)
- In case of natural transfer (maximum age limit of permit holder or maximum year of permit in one person’s name) – Age related transfer
- An affidavit to the effect that other members of the family do not have any objection for the transfer of the vehicle and the permit in respect thereof to the applicant, duly attested by a notary should be submitted.
- In case of death transfer of permit holder – to legal heir
- Death Certificate in relation to the permit holder.
- Copy of the letter in which the death of the permit holder was intimated to the competent Authority.
- Legal Heir Certificate issued by a competent Authority enabling the applicant to succeed to possession of the vehicle and the permit. (or)
- "Proper person Certificate" or "Family members Certificate" issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer concerned.
- If "Proper person Certificate" or "Family members Certificate" issued by the Mandal Revenue, Officer concerned has enclosed an affidavit to the effect that other members of the family do not have any objection for the transfer of the vehicle and the permit in respect thereof to the applicant, duly attested by a notary should be submitted.
- Transfer Due to Change of Vehicle
- Registration Certificate of the proposed for replacing the existing vehicle.
- Fitness Certificate of the existing vehicle and the vehicle proposed for replacing the existing vehicle.
- Insurance Certificate in respect of the vehicle proposed for replacing the existing vehicle.
- Payment of green tax wherever applicable for the new vehicle
- Proof of payment of the vehicle proposed for replacing the existing vehicle the current quarter.
- Note : If the existing vehicle under stoppage, it need not have valid F.C., valid I.C., and it need not be covered by payment of tax for the current quarter provided the stoppage is genuine
Office Locations & Contacts
Regional Transport Office
JKC College Rd, Swarnabharathi Nagar,
Guntur, Andhra Pradesh 522006
Phone: 0863 235 5194
Location in map
Deputy Transport Commissioner
Bengaluru-Chennai Bypass Road (NH-4),
Andhra Pradesh 517002
Phone: 099085 77129
Location in Map
Office Of Deputy Transport Commissioner & Secretary Regional Transport Authorty
Chodimella, West Godavari, SH-43,
Gangaram Chintalapudi Road, Eluru,
Andhra Pradesh 534005
Phone: 099911 21421
Location in Map
Legal heir is eligible for transfer of permit
Fee related information can be obtained from following link : Fee information
- Validity remains unchanged
- Usually permit is valid for 5 years
- Renewal of permit can be obtained with vehicle fitness certificate and FC as per authorities of concerned RTO.
- The age of the vehicle also limits the validity
Documents to Use
Application forms can be obtained from following link : Application forms
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
It takes 5 working days to get permit
Andhra Pradesh - Transfer Contract Carriage Maxi Cab Permit
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
- Contract Carriage Maxi Cab Permit is needed for a cab to carry passengers on a hire basis from one point to another.
- One cannot operate his vehicle without this permit in the allowed route.
- The need for transferring Contract Carriage Maxi Cab Permit arises with the demise of the owner of the permit. The legal heir has to apply for transfer of the permit.
- Maxi cab means any motor vehicle constructed or adapted to carry more than six passengers, but not more than twelve passengers, excluding the driver for hire.
Information which might help
- The type and seating capacity of each such vehicle for Contract Carriage Maxi Cab Permit should be notified to the authorities.
- Proper payment of fees is required to travel in other states other than the permitted state.
- FC (for clearance) is a process meant for reviewing the condition of the vehicle by the RTO authorities .
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people in Guntur can be listed here.