Guntur - Subdividing a Land
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- You can apply for Subdividing a Land to the Sub Divisional Officer or the concerned Thaasildhaar in your area.
- Go to the Thaasildhaar office in your area.
- Apply using plain paper, specify mode of acquisition of land with a draft proposal for sub division, then affix a Court-fee stamp of 75 paisa on the form.
- The filled in application must be signed by all co-tenants.
- Submit your application along with all the required documents.
- Your application will be forwarded to the Deputy Commissioner's office, where it will be reviewed. It's approval will depend on comments and recommendations gathered by the Commissioner
- Affidavit / Notary stating that the applicant is owner of the land
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- Land documents (should get attestation in all copies from Gazette Officer.)
- Aadhaar Card
- Sketch map for the proposed division as prescribed
Office Locations & Contacts
- You are eligible to apply for Division of land, if you own a land in your name and it requires conversion from one type to another (Industrial to Residential) for the following purpose:
- Construction of house
- Construction of commercial establishment
- Marking plot for real estate development of the site
- Court-fee stamp of 75 paise for the application
- It is valid till further division of the land
- Division of land is a process and it is valid thereafter until and unless there is a takeover of land for PWD related developments like road extension, bridge etc..
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Minimum 15 Days to 30 Days
Andhra Pradesh - Subdividing A Land
You can apply for Subdividing a Land to the Sub Divisional Officer or the concerned Tehsildar in your area.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
- Subdividing a land means dividing it into several parts
- When the land is subdivided into more than one lot, each lot is then sold to one or more buyers. This is more profitable than keeping the property as one residential unit.
- Smaller residential lots may be easier to sell than larger pieces of land. This increases the overall value of the land.
- Division or Subdivision refers to dividing of a lot, tract, or parcel of land into two or more lots, plats, sites, or other divisions of land once set aside for a particular purpose is being used in a different way (i.e. industrial land to residential) for the purpose, whether immediate or in the future, of sale or of building development.
Information which might help
- In view of benefiting from the property meant for agriculture – one need to follow this procedure and this process is most essential for the other activities.
- Government and bodies concerned will look for this process to grant permission for other requirements
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.