Guntur - Register with State Employment Exchange
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- You need to visit your nearest district employment exchange (Zilla Upadhi Kaaryalayam)
- Obtain the application form from the respective counter
- With required documents submit filled in application form.
- The authorities will process the application online and provide you with unique password and temporary registration number.
- These two details are important to know the current status of the application
- After one week applicant gets a message that his employment registration is approved and can get the employment card.
- Post registration, an employment ID card will be provided to the applicant.
- Aadhaar card
- Mobile number
- Email Id (if available)
- An application form for registration (can be obtained directly)
- One recent passport size photograph of applicant.
- If the candidate having caste certificate may also have to submit
- Copy of certificate pertaining to
- Previous employment
Office Locations & Contacts
Employment and Training,
Ramesh Hospital Road,
Vijayawada –520 008.
Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh.
Link for Contact details: Link for Contacts
- Any person to be eligible for registration in an Employment Exchange has to be not less than 14 years of age at the time of registration and not more than 45 years of age as on the 1st July of the year of registration.
- All educated aspirants 8th, 10th, 12th, Graduate, Under graduate, International Graduate can register in Employment Exchange.
- Discontinued students are not eligible for employment(but previous qualification eligible to register in employment exchange)
No fee is charged.
If you register your education qualification with the employment exchange it is valid for three years. Once in every three years you need to renew Employment registration either through Meeseva or by online.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Andhra Pradesh - Register With State Employment Exchange
The Employment Offices in various states of India are in charge of the Employment exchange.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
- Any citizen of India is eligible for Registration at an Employment Exchange for assistance in securing Employment/job. There is no necessity to verify the employment /under employment / unemployment status of the applicant.
- The Departments of Employment in various States of India allow unemployed educated youth residing in the respective States to pre-register for impending job vacancies occurring in different sectors of that State.
- Candidates who possess educational qualifications other than those of professional and executive standards can register their educational qualifications with the respective Employment Exchanges in their districts of Andhra Pradesh.
- Employment Exchange is a program that offers assistance to job seekers. It allows unemployed educated youth residing in different States to pre-register for an impending job vacancies occurring in different sectors of that State. It also has a service where registered job seekers can check their status on the job waiting-list online, search for suitable jobs and update their resume. Employers on the other hand can post their vacancies with these exchanges and choose from among the registered candidates as per their requirements.
Information which might help
- No candidate shall be allowed to register at more than one employment exchange
- Whenever government vacancies are announced, list of registered members with suitable educational profiles are forwarded to respective employers for consideration.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.