Guntur - Obtain a Family Member Certificate
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Family Membership Certificate request is applied by the citizen through the MeeSeva centers. This request can be accessed by the Thaasildhaar and processed.
- Application for Family Member Certificate can be collected from Meeseva center. Following link can provide you information related to nearest Meeseva Centers : Meeseva center link
- Applicant can download form from the following link : Forms link
- Direct link for the form : Form 20 link
- Applicant has to submit the required documents along with a filled application form to the Meeseva operator. Meeseva operator will process the application. On completion of online filing, application number will be given to applicant for future reference
- Applicant will receive transaction code in his registered mobile while applying.
- The online details will be processed by Thaasildhaar.
- Thaasildhaar will make an enquiry through his authorities
- MRI & VRO collect those documents from the Thaasildhaar for field level enquiry.
- Upon successful completion the Family certificate will be issued to the applicant.
- Applicant has to fill the application number and transaction id to know the current status of his application in the following link : Status Link
- Applicant will receive the family member certificate in 30 days of application
- You can either apply at meeseva counters or apply online.
- Enter the URL Online portal link by using a browser such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome etc.
- Click Government Forms. In the Government forms page, under Revenue Department, click “Application for Issue of Legal Heirs Certificate/Family Members Certificate”. The application is opened in a separate page.
- Print the application form. Complete the application form, sign, and affix an INR 2 stamp on the form.
- Submit the application in meeseva counter by paying a nominal fee (if required) and do not fail to take the acknowledgement.
- Application form : Form20 Link
- Your identity documents such as Permanent Account Number (PAN), Ration card, Aadhar card
- Ration card, EPIC Card
- Aadhaar card
- Date of birth certificate such as 10th Standard certificate
- Death Certificate (of the deceased)
- Proof of residence such as Voters card, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill
- Passport size photographs
- A Gazette officer attested and duly signed bond paper on the proforma
Office Locations & Contacts
- The Director, ESD (MeeSeva),
D.No:48-9-2/1, Vishnu Nagar, Gunadala,
Vijayawada-520004, Andhra Pradesh-India,
Land Line : 0866-2452771/2772,
Fax No: 08662452765
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Help Line No: 18004254440 & 1100
Link for Meeseve centres : Meeseva center link
Wife or Husband or Son or Daughter or Mother may apply for family member certificate in a family
- Application Rs.10
- Application Submission and Certificate charges Rs.35 only
The validity period of this certificate has been enhanced to life long as per GO
Documents to Use
Please download the form from the following URL: Family member Certificate
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
If your application is fair and complete, the processing time will be 30 days.
Andhra Pradesh - Obtain a Family Member Certificate
You can obtain a Family Member Certificate by applying in person and online. You should have valid documents such as ration card, pan card, voter id card. You should manually complete the application forms and submit in the respective MRO office of your area. The main applicant should claim as the head of the family while applying. The main applicant should submit passport size photographs with the application.
The following information is required to complete the application form.
- Full Name of the applicant
- Other family members names (who are alive)
- Applicants Date of birth
- Relationship to the applicant
- Every family members date of birth
- Every applicants occupation
- Passport Size photographs of the applicant
- Gazetted officer should duly attest the application form
- Gazetted officer should duly sign on the bond paper with the proper proforma
- Xerox copy of the family head death certificate
- Xerox copy of the completed application
Need for the Document
- If the head or a member of the family expires, the next direct Family member of the deceased such as the wife or husband or son or daughter or mother may apply for family member / Proper person certificate for the purpose of transferring Electricity connection, House Tax, Telephone connection/patta transfer, Bank Account, etc.
- If the person who died is a Government servant, Family Member Certificate is issued for sanction of family pension, and for getting appointment on compassionate grounds.
- To establish relationship for claims relating to Insurance, pension, retirement benefits or service benefits of central and state government departments, Government undertakings etc.
- In legal succession cases to get succession certificate to establish the relationship
- This certificate is required to claim the bank balance that was unclaimed by the account holder after death.
Information which might help
- This certificate can be used for several years.
- Fill the application details correctly without any mistake.
- Family member certificate is not a Legal Heir certificate
- NOTE : It is a punishable offense to try with fraudulent documents to get a Family member certificate
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
The Family Member certificate is used as a proof when you are selling or moving your property household.
Government of Andhrapradesh
More information which might help people.