Guntur - Obtain No Objection Certificate for Vehicle Registration
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Obtain No Objection Certificate for Vehicle Registration in Guntur .
- To obtain no objection certificate for vehicle registration in Guntur the applicant has to approach the RTO office of his area. Following link can provide you information related to the list of RTO office : Contacts Link
- Application in FORM 28 is required. Application form can be obtained from the following link : Link for Form 28
- Also make sure you have all the necessary documents to process the application
- The applicant should make sure they are eligible for applying for this procedure
- Application forms can also be obtained from the appropriate RTO offices
- Present the completed application forms in one of the counter and pay the appropriate fee where the officials would start processing your application.
- After checking the application for its correctness and other appropriate requirements the No objection certificate will be issued.
- Note: Availability of slot for RTO process can be searched with the help of the following link
- ( Booking can be done at the time of actual online processing) : Slot Link
Apply through state portal
- Application to renew Contract Carriage Maxi Cab permit can be made through : Online Portal link
- Please click the “REGISTRATION SERVICES” link that is displayed under the “Registration” section of the screen.
- In the next screen, please click on the “Issue of NOC” option and hit “NEXT”
- In the next screen, enter registration number followed by details of Aadhaar or Voter id and Select appropriate options and hit “NEXT”
- You will be given a new screen to enter details
- You have to choose the day and time that you are planning to visit the RTO office related to the application and click “Next” button that is displayed on the bottom of the screen.
- Please follow the instructions appropriately that are displayed in the next screens for filling the application forms and making payments and uploading required documents.
- Take printout of the application form including acknowledgement and go to RTO office before 11:30 a.m. on the date of appointment and present the completed application forms along with required documents in one of the counter and pay the appropriate fee where the officials would start processing your application.
- Application in FORM 28 : Link for Form 28
- Certificate of Registration
- Certificate of Insurance
- Evidence of Payment of Motor Vehicle Tax up to date
- Pollution Under Control Certificate.
- Police Verification Certificate
- Aadhaar card
Office Locations & Contacts
Regional Transport Office
JKC College Rd, Swarnabharathi Nagar,
Guntur, Andhra Pradesh 522006
Phone: 0863 235 5194
Location in map
Deputy Transport Commissioner
Bengaluru-Chennai Bypass Road (NH-4),
Andhra Pradesh 517002
Phone: 099085 77129
Location in Map
Office Of Deputy Transport Commissioner & Secretary Regional Transport Authorty
Chodimella, West Godavari, SH-43,
Gangaram Chintalapudi Road, Eluru,
Andhra Pradesh 534005
Phone: 099911 21421
Location in Map
- Owner of the vehicle can apply for transfer of ownership of vehicle.
- In case of death of the owner – Legal heir is eligible for this procedure.
- The owners of the vehicle who moves from one state to another state / UT are eligible to apply for NOC.
RTO authorities will provide fee details.
An NOC is valid for a period of 6 months or the period mentioned by the issuing authority.
Documents to Use
Application forms that can be used: Application forms
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Andhra Pradesh - Obtain No Objection Certificate For Vehicle Registration
Every owner of Motor Vehicle shall cause the Vehicle to be Registered by a Registrating Authority in whose Jurisdiction he has residence or place of business where the vehicle is normally kept.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
- Vehicle registration's purpose is to establish clear ownership and to tax motorist or vehicle owners. It is a requirement by the state.
- N O C - No Objection Certificate is a must for re - registration from one state to another. You must get it from the local R.T.O where you got your vehicle registered.
- When you shift your vehicle to another state from one state you will have to follow some procedure for a hassle free driving in the new state. For example when you move a vehicle registered in Kerala RTO and move to any other state like Himachal Pradesh or Karnataka then you have to follow the RTO rules.
Information which might help
- While applying - Documents can be made in duplicate if the vehicle is held under an agreement of Hire-purchase / Lease / Hypothecation and Duplicate copy with the endorsement of the Registering Authority to be returned to the Financier simultaneously on Registration of motor vehicle.
- Make sure all lights and horn are in good condition. Also, the vehicle should look neat and clean.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people in Guntur can be listed here.