Guntur - Obtain Change in Address for Vehicles
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Obtain Change in Address for Vehicles in Guntur .
- To Change Address in vehicle registration certificate in Guntur the applicant has to approach the RTO office where the permit was obtained. Following link can provide you information related to the list of RTO office : Contacts Link
- Application forms link : Forms Link
- Complete the application form33A - Link to download : Link for Form 33
- Make sure that all the required documents are in hand.
- Application forms can be obtained from the appropriate RTO offices that should be completed and presented with appropriate fees.
- Please submit the forms at the right counter. The officer at the counter will start processing your application
- Physical verification of vehicle for chassis number will be carried. After verifying the submitted documents, officials will make the changes respectively.
- The change of address will be made on the RC.
- Note: Availability of slot for RTO process can be searched with the help of the following link ( Booking can be done at the time of actual online processing) : Slot Link
Apply through State Portal
- Application for change in address for vehicles can be made through : Online Portal
- Please select “Registration Services” under “Registration”
- In the next screen, select “Change of Address” and click NEXT to get the next screen.
- Enter the registration number of the vehicle. You are prompted to enter Aadhaar card or Voter ID. Please fill requisite details accordingly.
- Please click “I Agree” and click NEXT to reach the next page to initiate online application procedure.
- You will be taken to a screen where you have to choose the day and time that you are planning to visit the RTO office related to the application
- Please follow the instructions appropriately that are displayed in the follow screens for filling the application forms and uploading required documents.
- Take printout of the application form including Acknowledgement form and go to nearest RTO office before 11:30 a.m. and submit the application to the RTO official. Authorities will advice the fee amount to be paid. On the appropriate counter pay the fees and submit the application and documents to process the application. Officials will start processing your request to change address in RC
- Application form33A - Link to download the form : Form
- Registration Certificate
- Valid Insurance Certificate.
- Affidavit sworn by the applicant before an Executive or First Class Judicial Magistrate or Notary public.
- No-objection Certificate from the Financier if the vehicle is covered by Hire purchase Agreement/Hypothecation/Lease.
- Proof of changed address. ( Ration card / Voter ID / LIC Policy)
- Payment of green tax wherever applicable.
- Aadhaar card
- Pollution under control certificate
- School certificate / Birth certificate
Office Locations & Contacts
Regional Transport Office
JKC College Rd, Swarnabharathi Nagar,
Guntur, Andhra Pradesh 522006
Phone: 0863 235 5194
Location in map
Deputy Transport Commissioner
Bengaluru-Chennai Bypass Road (NH-4),
Andhra Pradesh 517002
Phone: 099085 77129
Location in Map
Office Of Deputy Transport Commissioner & Secretary Regional Transport Authorty
Chodimella, West Godavari, SH-43,
Gangaram Chintalapudi Road, Eluru,
Andhra Pradesh 534005
Phone: 099911 21421
Location in Map
Owner of the vehicle is eligible.
Fees related information can be obtained from the following link if any : Fees
Change of address will not affect the validity
Documents to Use
Application forms that can be used: Application forms
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
This procedure can be completed on the same day and the certificate can be collected on the next day.
Andhra Pradesh - Obtain Change in Address For Vehicles
Every owner of Motor Vehicle shall cause the Vehicle to be Registered by a Registrating Authority in whose Jurisdiction he has residence or place of business where the vehicle is normally kept.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
- Any change in the address of the vehicle owner has to be intimated and obtain a copy of the registration certificate
- This change of address is required by the government bodies to intimate the permit holder for the dues, penalties or any intimation.
- Vehicle registration's purpose is to establish clear ownership and to tax motorist or vehicle owners. It is a requirement by the state.
- After, one register his / her vehicle – He / She will receive a unique number to use it in number board
Information which might help
- One who wishes to sell his or her vehicle should make sure that the proper name transfer in RC is carried out
- FC (for clearance) is a process meant for reviewing the condition of the vehicle by the RTO authorities
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people in Guntur can be listed here.