Guntur - Modify or Correct Revenue Records
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
Apply through Meeseva Centers
- Following link provides you information related to Meeseva centers : Link for meeseva center
- Please find your nearest Meeseva Center and make sure you have all the documents when you are visiting the center.
- Submit your details to correct records. Clerk at Meeseva centre will do the online process for completing the application procedure. This request will go to respective Thaasildhaar for further processing.
- After internal processing and verification, Thaasildhaar will do the changes and applicant will be intimated through letter to come in person for signing in registries.
- On the said date applicant has to appear and do as per advise from authorities to complete the procedure
- Recent copy of Form F and Map.
- In case of change in name, affidavit executed before a magistrate stating his actual name ( name intended to be incorporated in records and the name appearing in records).
- Documentary proofs such as Food Card (Ration Card), Election Identity Card or any other government document.
Office Locations & Contacts
- The Director, ESD (MeeSeva),
D.No:48-9-2/1, Vishnu Nagar, Gunadala,
Vijayawada-520004, Andhra Pradesh-India,
Land Line : 0866-2452771/2772,
Fax No: 08662452765
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Help Line No: 18004254440 & 1100
Link for Meeseve centres : Meeseva center link
Land owners are eligible
User charge Rs.35
- Usually valid for five years
- Based on sale the new owner can avail the facility
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Andhra Pradesh - Modify Or Correct Revenue Records
Applicants may approach the Office of the Deputy Commissioner who is in charge of making modification or correction on your revenue records.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
- Revenue record is such a register in which the detail of village land owners and cultivators and land revenues is given. This book is prepared, fresh, after every five years.
- Whatever changes occur in the rights of land owners due to sale, mortgage, ancestral income, the Thaasildhaar makes the entry in the mutation accordingly
- After five years, when a revenue record is prepared again, then the entry of the changes is made in the new revenue record at appropriate place by the Thaasildhaar who is further responsible for preparing the same after every 5 years.
- It is possible to modify or correct information on your revenue records by going to the Office of the Deputy Commissioner in your area and submit all the required documents.
Information which might help
- The entry and deletion of a name in revenue record takes place when transfers of rights through sale, mortgage, mortgage without possession, lease or ancestral mutations occurs. It can also be through any court order and can be deleted accordingly.
- Sub registrar will send the document to Thaasildhaar office of that area to update records
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.