Guntur - Change Address for Stage Carriage Permit
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Change Address for Stage Carriage Permit in Guntur .
- If the change of premises is more than three months, then it need to be updated in the permit.
- Make sure that all the required documents are in hand.
- To Change Address in stage carriage Permit in Guntur the applicant has to approach the RTO office where the permit was obtained. Following link can provide you information related to the list of RTO office : Contacts Link
- Intimate the change of address through writing in a white sheet of paper along with the documents to the officer at the counter.
- On the receipt of the application and documents the officer will verify and make entry about the change in respective registers. The same will be intimated to the concerned transport authority
- The counter signature with stamp from the authorities will be made on the permit to notify the change of address.
- NOTE: Nothing in this section shall apply where the change of address recorded in the permit is due to temporary change which is not intended to exceed three months in duration.
- Original Permit.
- Registration Certificate
- Valid Fitness Certificate.
- Valid Insurance Certificate.
- The resolution of the RTA/STA or the order of the Court (If required)
- No-objection Certificate from the Financier if the vehicle is covered by Hire purchase Agreement/Hypothecation/Lease.
- Proof of changed address of Residence/Place of Business.
- Payment of green tax wherever applicable.
- Pollution under control certificate
- Aadhaar card
Office Locations & Contacts
Regional Transport Office
JKC College Rd, Swarnabharathi Nagar,
Guntur, Andhra Pradesh 522006
Phone: 0863 235 5194
Location in map
Deputy Transport Commissioner
Bengaluru-Chennai Bypass Road (NH-4),
Andhra Pradesh 517002
Phone: 099085 77129
Location in Map
Office Of Deputy Transport Commissioner & Secretary Regional Transport Authorty
Chodimella, West Godavari, SH-43,
Gangaram Chintalapudi Road, Eluru,
Andhra Pradesh 534005
Phone: 099911 21421
Location in Map
You should be the owner of the vehicle.
Fee related information can be obtained from following link : Fee information
Change of address will not affect the validity of the permit
Documents to Use
Application forms can be obtained from following link : Application forms
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
This procedure can be completed on the same day.
Andhra Pradesh - Change Address For Stage Carriage Permit
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
- Any change in the address of the permit holder has to be intimated within fourteen days.
- This change of address is required by the government bodies to intimate the permit holder for the dues, penalties or any intimation.
- The need for Stage Carriage Permit arises with the requirement to operate trips in a route / area for carrying passengers with stages (Stops)
- The Stage Carriage Permit allows holders to service an area with a specific route. The permit also mentions the type of vehicle that is granted permission to operate, the approved timetable, the number of trips it can make in a day and standard rate of fare it can charge.
Information which might help
- The type and seating capacity of each such vehicle for Stage Carriage Permit should be notified to the authorities
- FC (for clearance) is a process meant for reviewing the condition of the vehicle by the RTO authorities
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people in Guntur can be listed here.