Guntur - Apply for TR (Transport, Commercial) Driver Licence
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Apply for TR (Transport, Commercial) Driver Licence in Guntur .
- To Apply TR (Transport, Commercial) in Guntur the applicant has to approach the RTO office to which your area belongs to. Following link can provide you information related to the list of RTO office: Contacts Link
- Please make sure you have all the documents to process the application
- Following application forms are required Form 8, Form 5 (only for those who trained through Driving School) and Form 15
- Application forms can be downloaded from the following link : Forms Link
- Link for form 8 : Form 8A link
- The applicant should make sure they are eligible for applying (8th Pass, 1 Year Valid License…)
- Application forms can also be obtained from the appropriate RTO offices
- Present the completed application forms along with required documents in one of the counter and pay the appropriate fee where the officials would start processing your application.
- Applicant has to qualify the driving test. Applicant on successful completion of test drive will be asked to get photographed for the license copy. Applicant will get the License
- Note : Availability of slot for RTO process can be searched with the help of the following link. (Booking can be done at the time of actual online processing) : Slot Link
Apply through State Portal
- Application for TR (Transport, Commercial) Driver License can be made through State Online Portal Online Portal link
- Under “License” menu heading select “Driving Licence” option to get the new screen.
- In the next screen, please click “Endorsement Driving Licence” and hit “Next” to go to the next window
- The new screen with Endorsement Driving Licence Instructions heading will open. Please click “ CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR DRIVING LICENCE”
- In the next screen please select appropriate option and hit “Search” to reach the next screen.
- Please follow the screen instructions fill the application form and submit the required documents. You will also get the appointment date for visiting RTO office to process the application.
- Take printout of the application form including acknowledgement form and go to nearest RTO office before 11:30 a.m. and submit the application to the RTO official. Authorities will advice the fee amount to be paid. On the appropriate counter pay the fees and submit the application and documents to process the application
- Application forms can be downloaded from the following link : Link for Forms
- Completed application in Form 8. Link for form 8 : Link for Form8A
- Form 5 (Transport vehicle only for those who trained through Driving School ).
- Form 15 (Those who trained through Driving School) .
- Valid Driving License
- Valid Learner’s License for which additional class of vehicle is required.
- Documents of vehicle in which applicant proposes to appear for test of competence to drive (such as Registration Certificate, Insurance Certificate, Tax Card, Pollution under Control Certificate, Fitness Certificate in case of Transport Vehicle).
- Consent letter from vehicle owner, to conduct driving test in his vehicle if the vehicle is not owned by the applicant.
- Passport size photographs-3 copies
- Proof of address(Ration Card / Electoral Roll / Aadhaar Card..)
- Pay slip issued - Govt. Office (or) a Local Body
- School Certificate, Birth Certificate
- Affidavit Sworn by the applicant before an Executive (or) a First Class Judicial Magistrate (or) Notary Public
- Proof of age(any one of the following to be produced)
- Ration Card / Electoral Roll / LIC Policy / Aadhaar Card / Passport
- Medical Certificate in the case of applicant age above 50 years
Office Locations & Contacts
Regional Transport Office
JKC College Rd, Swarnabharathi Nagar,
Guntur, Andhra Pradesh 522006
Phone: 0863 235 5194
Location in map
Deputy Transport Commissioner
Bengaluru-Chennai Bypass Road (NH-4),
Andhra Pradesh 517002
Phone: 099085 77129
Location in Map
Office Of Deputy Transport Commissioner & Secretary Regional Transport Authorty
Chodimella, West Godavari, SH-43,
Gangaram Chintalapudi Road, Eluru,
Andhra Pradesh 534005
Phone: 099911 21421
Location in Map
- Applicant should have a valid one year old license, which can be called as one year of experience.
- Qualification : Minimum 8th Pass
- Should have local residential proof
- Applicant should be minimum 20 years old
- Charges varies with type of vehicle applied for
- Fees related information can be obtained from the following link : Link for Fees
- valid for 3 years from the date of its issuance
- Subsequently it can be renewed for a further period of 3 years and so on.
- Valid throughout India
Documents to Use
Application forms can be obtained from the following link : Application forms
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
- Within 3 days.
- Once the document and application processed – the applicant will receive a serial number on the registered mobile number - then applicant have to attend the test.
- After completion of Driving test, the License will be issued on the same day or within a weeks time
- Renewal can be obtained immediately
Andhra Pradesh - Apply For TR (Transport, Commercial) Driver Licence
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
- One need to get TR Driver License in ordered to drive commercial transportation including light goods carrier and passenger carrier, even if he has a valid driving license to operate two wheeler and car
- TR Driver license is issued for eligible driver with valid one year old driving license
Information which might help
- Without a valid TR licence one can’t drive the vehicle meant for ( goods carrier / public carrier ).
- Applicant should learn about the rules and symbols of the road traffic.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people in Guntur can be listed here.