Guntur - Apply for Stage Carriage Permit
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Apply for Stage Carriage Permit in Guntur .
- To apply for Stage Carriage Permit in Guntur the applicant has to approach the RTO office to which your area belongs to. Following link can provide you information related to the list of RTO office : Contacts Link
- Application Forms PSCA (Permit in Respect of a Particular State Carriage Service of Stage Carriages) is required. Application forms can be obtained from the following link : Forms Link
- Form PSCA : PSCA Link
- Make sure you have all the necessary documents
- Application forms can be obtained from the appropriate RTO offices that should be completed and presented along with documents and appropriate fees.
- Officials would start processing your application.
- Important verification for the permit includes Vehicle condition, Seating arrangements etch, will be carried by authorities.
- After checking the vehicle for its correctness and other appropriate requirements the application will be processed further.
- Note: Availability of slot for RTO process can be searched with the help of the following link
( Booking can be done at the time of actual online processing) : Slot Link
Apply through State Portal
- Application for Stage Carriage Permit can be made through : Online Portal
- Please click the “PERMIT SERVICES” link that is displayed under the “Permit” section of the screen.
- In the next screen, please click on the “New Permit” option and hit “NEXT”
- In the next screen, select permit type and enter registration number followed by details of Aadhaar or Voter id and Select appropriate options and hit “NEXT”
- You will be given a new screen to enter details
- You have to choose the day and time that you are planning to visit the RTO office related to the application and click “Next” button that is displayed on the bottom of the screen.
- Please follow the instructions appropriately that are displayed in the follow screens for filling the application forms and making payments and uploading required documents.
- Take printout of the application form including acknowledgement and go to RTO office before 11:30 a.m. on the date of appointment and Present the completed application forms along with required documents in one of the counter and pay the appropriate fee where the officials would start processing your application.
- Application forms can be obtained from following link : Forms Link
- Completed Application form PSCA (Permit in Respect of a State Carriage Service of Stage Carriages).: PSCA Link
- Neat sketch of the route in triplicate with stage to stage distances and all important roads connected to the route in question.
- Time Table
- Payment of green tax wherever applicable.
- The resolution of the RTA/STA or the order of the Court.
- Aadhaar Card
- Registration Certificate of the vehicle.
- Fitness Certificate of the vehicle.
- Proof of payment of tax for the current quarter.
- Insurance Certificate.
- Affidavit Sworn by the applicant before an Executive (or) a First Class Judicial Magistrate (or) Notary Public
- Passport size photo-2
- Pollution under control certificate
- PROOF OF ADDRESS ( One of the following to be produced)
- Ration Card / Aadhaar Card / Electoral Roll / LIC Policy
- Age Proof (any one of the following)
- School Certificate / Birth Certificate
Office Locations & Contacts
Regional Transport Office
JKC College Rd, Swarnabharathi Nagar,
Guntur, Andhra Pradesh 522006
Phone: 0863 235 5194
Location in map
Deputy Transport Commissioner
Bengaluru-Chennai Bypass Road (NH-4),
Andhra Pradesh 517002
Phone: 099085 77129
Location in Map
Office Of Deputy Transport Commissioner & Secretary Regional Transport Authorty
Chodimella, West Godavari, SH-43,
Gangaram Chintalapudi Road, Eluru,
Andhra Pradesh 534005
Phone: 099911 21421
Location in Map
You should be the owner of the vehicle.
Fee related information can be obtained from following link : Fee information
- Permit is valid for 5 years. The renewal of permit can be obtained with Vehicle fitness certificate and FC as per authorities of concerned RTO
- The age of the vehicle is also considered to restrict the validity of the permit
Documents to Use
Application forms can be obtained from following link : Application forms
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
It takes 5 working days to get permit
Andhra Pradesh - Apply For Stage Carriage Permit
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Full name of applicant
- Name of father (in case of an individual)
- The routes or area for which permit is desired
- The maximum number of vehicles which will ply at any one time under the terms of the permit.
- The minimum number of vehicles which will ply at any one time under the terms of the permit in the area, or on any route or any part of any route and the minimum number of daily vehicle-trips.
- The type or types of vehicle to be used on the service and the approximate seating capacity.
- Particulars of the time-table(s) proposed.
- The standard rate of fare which it is proposed to charge.
- Particulars of any stage or contract carriages permit (or similar authorisation under the Indian Motor Vehicles Act, 1914), valid in the Province, held by the applicant
- Particulars of any permit (or similar authorisation under the Indian Motor Vehicles Act, 1914), held by the applicant in respect of the use of any transport vehicle in "the Dominion of India" during the last four year, which has been the subject of an order of suspension of cancellation.
Need for the Document
- The need for Stage Carriage Permit arises with the requirement to operate trips in a route / area for carrying passengers with stages (Stops)
- The Stage Carriage Permit allows holders to service an area with a specific route. The permit also mentions the type of vehicle that is granted permission to operate, the approved timetable, the number of trips it can make in a day and standard rate of fare it can charge.
Information which might help
- A trip means one way travel and doesn’t include return
- The type and seating capacity of each such vehicle for Stage Carriage should be notified to the authorities
- FC (for clearance) is a process meant for reviewing the condition of the vehicle by the RTO authorities
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people in Guntur can be listed here.