Guntur - Apply for Senior Citizen Certificate
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Fill the application form.:Link for application
- Submit the completed application along with documents to The Commissioner - Municipal Corporation
- You will receive your certificate once your application is approved and your documents verified.
- Note: Applicant can send the application by post to…
- Managing Director,
- Andhra Pradesh Differently abled & Senior Citizens
- Corporation Head Office :
- Flat No: 201, 202 3rd Floor, SPS Riverview Apartments,
- Near Manipal Hospital, Tadepalli, Guntur District,
- Andhra Pradesh.Phone : 040-24552703/ 24551650,
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Two photographs of the applicant.
- Aadhaar card
- ID card of the applicant
- Residential Proof
- Pan card ( For Monthly Pension above Rs.15,000 per month)
- Birth certificate / document to prove the age
- Application form : Link for Form
Office Locations & Contacts
- Managing Director,
Andhra Pradesh Differently abled & Senior Citizens Corporation
Head Office : Flat No: 201, 202 3rd Floor, SPS Riverview Apartments,
Near Manipal Hospital, Tadepalli, Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh.
Phone : 040-24552703/ 24551650,
Email : email@example.com
- Person of age 60 years and above
- Must be a citizen of India
There is no fees to obtain Senior citizen certificate
Senior Citizen certificate is valid for rest of life
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Applicant will receive Senior citizen card after the application is approved and his documents were verified In 15 working days
Andhra Pradesh - Apply For Senior Citizen Certificate
You may get your "Senior Citizen Certificate" from the concerned Tehsildar in your area.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
- The Government of India provides facilities for citizens above the age of 60 years. In order to avail those facilities one has to get the certificate.
- The senior citizen certificate will allow the holder to receive numerous benefits like discounts in Railways, Flights and other benefits from the government
Information which might help
- Without cross signature(half on paper and half on photograph) and signature on undertaking, the application will be rejected
- One has to produce the card to prove the authorities whenever asked for. So, this card must be carried always.
- NOTE : It is a punishable offense to try with fraudulent documents to get a Senior citizen certificate
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.