Guntur - Apply for Particular Contract Carriage Permit
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Apply for Particular Contract Carriage Permit in Guntur .
- To apply for Particular Contract Carriage Permit in Guntur the applicant has to approach the RTO office to which your area belongs to. Following link can provide you information related to the list of RTO office : Contacts Link
- Application forms can be obtained from the following link : Forms Link
- Form PCOA : Link for PCOA
- Make sure you have all the necessary documents
- Application forms can be obtained from the appropriate RTO offices that should be completed and presented along with documents and appropriate fees.
- Officials would start processing your application.
- Important verification for the permit includes Vehicle condition and other required parameters will be carried by authorities.
- After checking the vehicle for its correctness and other appropriate requirements the application will be processed.
- Note: Availability of slot for RTO process can be searched with the help of the following link
(Booking can be done at the time of actual online processing) : Slot booking
Apply through State Portal
- Application for Particular Contract Carriage Permit can be made through: Online Portal
- Please click the “PERMIT SERVICES” link that is displayed under the “Permit” section of the screen.
- In the next screen, please click on the “New Permit” option and hit “NEXT”
- In the next screen, select permit type and enter registration number followed by details of Aadhaar or Voter id and Select appropriate options and hit “NEXT”
- You will be given a new screen to enter details
- You have to choose the day and time that you are planning to visit the RTO office related to the application and click “Next” button that is displayed on the bottom of the screen.
- Please follow the instructions appropriately that are displayed in the screens for filling the application forms and making payments and uploading required documents
- Take printout of the application form including acknowledgement and go to RTO office before 11:30 a.m. on the date of appointment and present the completed application form along with required documents in one of the counter and pay the appropriate fee where the officials would start processing your application.
- Application forms can be obtained from following link : Forms Permit
- Form PCOA : Link for PCOA
- Registration Certificate of the vehicle.
- Fitness Certificate.
- Proof of payment of tax for the current Quarter.
- Insurance Certificate.
- Payment of green tax wherever applicable.
- Aadhaar Card
Office Locations & Contacts
Regional Transport Office
JKC College Rd, Swarnabharathi Nagar,
Guntur, Andhra Pradesh 522006
Phone: 0863 235 5194
Location in map
Deputy Transport Commissioner
Bengaluru-Chennai Bypass Road (NH-4),
Andhra Pradesh 517002
Phone: 099085 77129
Location in Map
Office Of Deputy Transport Commissioner & Secretary Regional Transport Authorty
Chodimella, West Godavari, SH-43,
Gangaram Chintalapudi Road, Eluru,
Andhra Pradesh 534005
Phone: 099911 21421
Location in Map
You should be the owner of the vehicle.
Fee related information can be obtained from following link : Fee information
Permit is valid for 5 Years
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
It takes 5 working days to get permit
Andhra Pradesh - Apply For Particular Contract Carriage Permit
The applicant may approach the Office of the Deputy Commissioner (S/A) / Chairman (STA), who is in charge of issuing the permit.
- Full Name of applicant
- Name of father(in the case of an individual)
- Area for which required
- Type of vehicle
- Approximate seating capacity
- Particulars of service to be performed by the contract carriages (not necessary in case of a motor cab), and the manner in which it is claimed that the public convenience will be served
- Particulars of any stage carriage or contract carriage permit (or similar authorization under the Indian Motor Vehicles Act, 1914) valid in the province held by the applicant
Need for the Document
- Particular Contract Carriage Permit is the most common type of permit. The permit grants the holder the right to operate under a contract with his client for a specific destination, he cannot pick passengers other than those mentioned in the permit.
- “contract carriage” means a motor vehicle which carries a passenger or passengers for hire and is engaged under a contract on a fixed or an agreed rate or sum –
- On a time basis with reference to any route or distance
- From one point to another
Information which might help
- This permit does not entitle the holder to use the vehicle herein described as a stage carriage or as a goods carriage.
- FC (for clearance) is a process meant for reviewing the condition of the vehicle by the RTO authorities
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
- THE MOTOR VEHICLES ACT, 1939: http://www.helplinelaw.com/docs/THE%20MOTOR%20VEHICLES%20ACT,%201939
- Types Of Permits: http://www.delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/doit_transport/Transport/Home/Permits/Types+Of+Permit+And+Its+Condition
More information which might help people in Guntur can be listed here.