Guntur - Apply for National Contract Carriage Bus (All India) Permit
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Apply for National Contract Carriage Bus (All India) Permit in Guntur .
- To apply for National Contract Carriage Bus (All India) Permit in Guntur the applicant has to approach the RTO office to which your area belongs to. Following link can provide you information related to the list of RTO office : Link for RTO
- Application forms can be obtained from following link : Forms Link
- Completed application Forms 48 and 46 link : Form48 Form 46
- Make sure you have all the necessary documents
- Application forms can be obtained from the appropriate RTO offices that should be completed and presented along with documents and appropriate fees.
- Officials would start processing your application.
- Important verification for the permit includes Vehicle condition, Seating arrangements etc., will be carried by authorities.
- After checking the vehicle for its correctness and other appropriate requirements the application will be processed.
- Note: Availability of slot for RTO process can be searched with the help of the following link
(Booking can be done at the time of actual online processing) : Slot Link
Apply through State Portal
- Application for National Contract Carriage Bus (All India) Permit can be made through : Application link
- Please click the “PERMIT SERVICES” option under permit tab
- In the new screen, Select “New Permit” and hit NEXT
- In the next screen presented, Please click “primary” from the drop down option under permit type
- Then feed in appropriate option and click select “I Agree”
- Hit NEXT to go to the next screen
- You have to choose the day and time that you are planning to visit the RTO office related to the application and click “Next” button that is displayed on the bottom of the screen.
- Please follow the instructions appropriately that are displayed in the following screens for filling the application forms and making payments and uploading required documents.
- Take printout of the application form including acknowledgement and go to RTO office before 11:30 a.m. on the date of appointment and present the completed application forms along with required documents in one of the counter and pay the appropriate fee where the officials would start processing your application.
- Application forms can be obtained from following link : Forms link
- Completed Application form 48 (GRANT OF NATIONAL PERMIT), 46 (GRANT OF AUTHORISATION FOR TOURIST PERMIT OR NATIONAL PERMIT). Link for Form: Form 48, Form 46
- Registration Certificate of the vehicle.
- Fitness Certificate of the vehicle.
- Insurance Certificate of the vehicle.
- Proof of payment of tax for the current quarter to the Home State.
- Authorization fee Rs.500 in the form of Treasury Challan.
- Demand drafts drawn in favor of the Authorities prescribed in respect of other states towards payment of composite taxes.
- Payment of green tax wherever applicable.
Office Locations & Contacts
Regional Transport Office
JKC College Rd, Swarnabharathi Nagar,
Guntur, Andhra Pradesh 522006
Phone: 0863 235 5194
Location in map
Deputy Transport Commissioner
Bengaluru-Chennai Bypass Road (NH-4),
Andhra Pradesh 517002
Phone: 099085 77129
Location in Map
Office Of Deputy Transport Commissioner & Secretary Regional Transport Authorty
Chodimella, West Godavari, SH-43,
Gangaram Chintalapudi Road, Eluru,
Andhra Pradesh 534005
Phone: 099911 21421
Location in Map
You should be the owner of the vehicle.
Fee related information can be obtained from following link : Fee information
Note : The fee can be paid directly in the office or in the bank through a Treasury challan.
- Permit is valid for 5 years
- The age of the vehicle is also considered to restrict the validity of the permit
- NOTE: Validity differs with the type and class of vehicle
Documents to Use
Application forms can be obtained from following link : Application forms
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
It takes 5 working days to get permit
Andhra Pradesh - Apply For National Contract Carriage Bus (All India) Permit
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
- Application can be made for a permit in respect of a contract carriage Bus permit
- One cannot operate his bus without this permit through out India
- “Contract Carriage” means a motor vehicle which carries a passenger or passengers for hire and is engaged under a contract on a fixed or an agreed rate or sum –
- On a time basis with reference to any route or distance
- From one point to another
Information which might help
- The type and seating capacity of each such vehicle for National Contract Carriage Bus (All India) should be notified to the authorities
- FC (for clearance) is a process meant for reviewing the condition of the vehicle by the RTO authorities
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people in Guntur can be listed here.