Guntur - Apply for Local Certificate
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Application for Domicile or residence certificate can be collected from Meeseva center. Following link can provide you information related to nearest Meeseva Centers : Meeseva cebter link
- Applicant can download form from the following link : Application Link
- Direct link for the form : Form 20 Link
- Applicant has to submit the required documents along with a filled application form to the Meeseva operator.
- Meeseva operator will process the application. On completion of online filing, application number will be given to applicant for future reference
- Applicant will receive transaction code in his registered mobile while applying.
- The online details will be processed by Thaasildhaar. The details will be given to MRI and VRO
- MRI and VRO will do the field verification and submit the report to Thaasildhaar
- Thaasildhaar will decide about the issuance of certificate.
- Applicant has to fill the application number and transaction id to know the current status of his application in the following link : Status Link
- Applicant will receive the domicile certificate in one week time after verification.
- Application form
- Proof that applicant have been resident of the state for minimum period that is specified by the state.
- Proof that you are an owner of land in that state
- Valid identification proof
- Property TAX
- School certificates
- Thaasildhaar inquiry report
- Ration card, EPIC Card
- Aadhaar card
Office Locations & Contacts
- Transport Commissioner
Government Of Andhra Pradesh State Transport Department
Address: Vijayawada Rd, Punammathota, Labbipet,
Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh - 520010
Phone : 040-2572400
E-mail : email@example.com
Andhra Pradesh State - Transport Department : Contacts Link
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen
- Applicant holding land in state Andhra Pradesh
- Women married from another state
- Application Rs.10
- Application Submission and Certificate charges Rs.35 only
The validity period of this certificate has been enhanced to life long as per GO
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
7 Working Days
Andhra Pradesh - Apply for Domicile Or Residence Certificate (Local Certificate)
You may get your "Local Certificate" from the Tehsildar's Office in your area.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
- A Domicile/Residence Certificate is generally issued to prove that the person bearing the Certificate is a Domicile/Resident of the State/UT by which the Certificate is being issued. This Certificate is required as proof of residence to avail Domicile/Resident Quotas in educational institutions and in the Government Service, as also in case of jobs where local residents are preferred.
- This certificate is used for many other purpose including Passport, Visa etc.;,
Information which might help
- This certificate can be used for several years.
- Fill the application details correctly without any mistake.
- NOTE : It is a punishable offense to try with fraudulent documents to get a Domicile certificate
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.