Guntur - Apply for Insecticide License
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
Apply in Person
- Andhra Pradesh government is working on the online facility to facilitate for granting license in need of Insecticide business.
- As per the existing system, a license need to be renewed every two years once and before 15 days of renewal due date by payment of Rs.300.
- Applicant has to get the letter head for the firm and should get the document for the place where the business is proposed.
- Applicant should go to the Mandala Agriculture department office to apply on Form 2B with the required document.
- After accepting the application, officials will advice the amount to be remitted as per the mode (usually DD) in the bank which is meant for that account.
- Applicant after remitting the mentioned amount, should provide the same to the department authority for processing.
- Applicant will get intimation for inspection of premises.
- Authorities will inspect the business place and do their due diligence for the machine / other apparatus as mentioned in application by applicant.
- Once all the process yields satisfactory result, Applicant gets intimation to collect the License.
- On the said date, applicant can collect the license.
- Note: If the applicant is not a degree or diploma holder for respective discipline, then need to hire a person whose qualification is appropriate to apply for license and should get the written document on a 20 rupee stamp paper for his or her concern.
- GST details
- Form 2B
- Letter head
- Rubber stamp in the company name
- Chemist Bio-data (Diploma or degree holder –details can be obtained from Administrative Officer, Mandal Agriculture office)
- Chemist Willingness Letter
- Chemist Appointment Letter
- Chemist Degree Certificate
- List of Lab equipment's
- List of Straight Micronutrients
- Additional documents (If Any)
- ID proof
- Address proof
- Document of the shop and address proof
- Establishment certificate
- Aadhaar Card
Office Locations & Contacts
- Agriculture Commissionerate
1st Agricultural Market Committee Road,
Murikipeta Chuttugunta Circle, Rythu bazar,
Guntur, Andhra Pradesh - 522004,
Phone:040 2338 3520
E-mail : email@example.com
Link for Contact: Contact link
- Any person desiring to manufacture or to sell, stock or exhibit for sale or distribute any insecticide, or to undertake commercial pest control operations with the use of any insecticide is eligible to make an application to the licensing officer for the grant of a license.
- Education criteria is mandatory. Please check with Mandala Agriculture department
Mandala Agriculture Department A.O will provide fee details
- A license granted under insecticides (Amendment) Act, shall be valid for the period specified therein, May be renewed from time to time for such period and on payment of such fee as may be prescribed.
- As of now, once in two years renewal should be made with a payment of Rs.300.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
License shall be granted in one month time.
Andhra Pradesh - Apply For Insecticide License
Applicants may approach the Deputy Commissioner, who is in charge of issuing Insecticide License.
- Full Name and Address of the applicant
- Full particulars of the names of insecticides handled in the period and the places at which the trade was carried on, and the principles whom he represented.
- Quantities handled during the past two calendar years
- Situation of the nearest premises where the insecticides will be (a) stored and (b) sold
Need for the Document
- The Insecticide rules of 1971 specify rules about manufacturing and selling of insecticides in India.
- The grant or renewal of a license to sell, stock or exhibit for sale or distribute insecticides has to be obtained from the respective department.
- Traders has to strictly follow the Government classification of Insecticide for different use in agriculture or in industries. In order to be eligible for dealing with such classified insecticides, one has to get the licence.
Information which might help
- The licenses can be cancelled under the Fertilizer Control Order 1985 and the Pesticides Act 1968 on the following detection of violation of rules such as
- failure to display price list
- failure to maintain stock and bill books
- sale at prices in excess of the government-fixed rate
- purchase of fertilizers and pesticides from unapproved firms
- sale of unaccounted and date-expired stocks
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.